Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Alex’s now!!!! Go! Alex has been dropped by the EDL!!!

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
IM CATCHING UP STILL
THERE BETTER BE RECORDINGS AND EXPLANANTIONS OMG

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Wait is this legit?

Ok, you really need to understand the definition of the word doxxing and the requirements for something to be classed as doxxing.

If I shared the Morrisons website the the address of the shop on, that’s not doxxing. It’s public information.

If I shared a news article about someone, and as often happens in news articles, their address is on it, that too isn’t doxxing. It’s public information.

I also think a lot of you are more than likely unaware, since you don’t know the definition of doxxing and publicly available information, that if you are in the electoral roll, for a small fee, your entire address can be obtained from 192.com

Yeah, some food for thought there.
No hate to anyone, no drama, no anything basically - I've had many stalkers from the internet that found my address and turned up at my house despite me only having said "hello" to them on games or whatever so I know how scary and fked having people turn up at your door can be (literally last year I had a guy turn up at my house from France!) but this is facts.

In no way is it illegal for anyone to share public information whatsoever.
If your name/address/etc has been put out there in public records and then it is found by someone or searched for by someone and shown by that someone or posted somewhere you can't have them arrested and you can't sue them. There's nothing you could press charges for.

Is that wrong on a moral level? It's up to personal feelings on the matter - In my mind (and I'm fine if anyone disagrees) it is not wrong even though I personally have experienced people turning up at my door after finding my address multiple times.

Honestly without those public records people wouldn't be able to find quite important things and in truth I have used them to find my past abuser (just to keep an eye on the a-hole so I can check he's never too close to me or my family ever again.)

Also not that I am at all being a complete twonk however Miss Red doxxed herself entirely in the first place by providing her full name, did she not? Also if you do not want your full details out there then don't commit a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.