Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
No hate to anyone, no drama, no anything basically - I've had many stalkers from the internet that found my address and turned up at my house despite me only having said "hello" to them on games or whatever so I know how scary and fked having people turn up at your door can be (literally last year I had a guy turn up at my house from France!) but this is facts.

In no way is it illegal for anyone to share public information whatsoever.
If your name/address/etc has been put out there in public records and then it is found by someone or searched for by someone and shown by that someone or posted somewhere you can't have them arrested and you can't sue them. There's nothing you could press charges for.

Is that wrong on a moral level? It's up to personal feelings on the matter - In my mind (and I'm fine if anyone disagrees) it is not wrong even though I personally have experienced people turning up at my door after finding my address multiple times.

Honestly without those public records people wouldn't be able to find quite important things and in truth I have used them to find my past abuser (just to keep an eye on the a-hole so I can check he's never too close to me or my family ever again.)

Also not that I am at all being a complete twonk however Miss Red doxxed herself entirely in the first place by providing her full name, did she not? Also if you do not want your full details out there then don't commit a crime.
Perfectly worded to how I feel about it.

Think the only thing I’d say is would I personally do it to people like Donna? No. If it was a dangerous person who is a high risk to others I would. I dont think of anyone differently for having a different view on it

I think I feel like that because - I’ve been stalked and harassed many times by people and had people turn up at my door or had people trying to get gossip on me and it’s violating and scary tbf to Red. I couldn’t disagree with her earlier when she said that

Why is Alex speaking like the way I used to speak when I was 13 and my mum woke me up for school and I wanted the day off, so I did that voice like Alex is doing to pretend I’m sad and poorly and would get to stay off.
Hotel fund is clearly running dry can't imagine 10k lasting long with Premier Inn its all about the money

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m confused - the screenshots state she heard it from Andrea (who’s andrea).

Alex then takes that second hand account and RAN with it.

Even if felicity is lying and she never got told it.. he accused me and others of commiting a crime and he had stonewall facts on this. When he didn’t.

He’s off his rocker but I don’t get how you don’t see that?
I see it very clearly indeed xx

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Who are you on TikTok to have people knowing your address 👀
No it wasn't via TT thank do, I'm quiet af on TT - it happened three times. Once when I was on yt (I was YOUNG) I used to make vlog style vids and I was very naive/innocent and knew basically nothing...one day this dude rocked up at my house (I was at school at the time) and my Mother answered the door) and he asked my Mother if her daughter was in...eep.
Second time I was a bit older and tad more yk wordly but still not exactly v old by anyone's standards and a guy from this game I used to play on and had said hello to a few times travelled to my house out of the blue.
The last (most recent time) a guy came from France to my house and it was SUPER creepy we'd chatted occasionally on discord and gamed a little together but then I blocked him bc I started getting weird vibes from him. At first I didn't know who was at my damn door but I knew it was someone I didn't know him and when I worked it out I unblocked him and saw TONS of messages with photos he'd taken walking around where I lived as well as pictures he'd taken of things in a hotel room and bible passages. For ages after I thought he was watching me everytime I went anywhere and kept having panic attacks. It messed with my head.

I can't fathom it truly and honestly, it's like I'm a magnet for...I don't even know! The messages I used to get on yt when I was young were DISTURBING af and being naive I wasn't actually quite sure what they truly meant and sort of fell for a lot of them without knowing. When I look back on it I HATE myself.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m confused - the screenshots state she heard it from Andrea (who’s andrea).

Alex then takes that second hand account and RAN with it.

Even if felicity is lying and she never got told it.. he accused me and others of commiting a crime and he had stonewall facts on this. When he didn’t.

He’s off his rocker but I don’t get how you don’t see that?
Andrea is an ex angie supporter, she has been accused of running in between lives and blowing everything out of proportion. She's the women that gifted Angie 200 for a bed and the next week Angie blocked her for being a live hopper 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.