Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
I see it very clearly indeed xx
Yes! But for me I don’t get how he was so stupid to believe and run with information from someone they were all “outing” last week 🤦🏼‍♀️ like how stupid do you have to be and now felicity has run off Scot free to go and do this again… from the things I have read on here and heard on there this is normal for her.. 😭😭

Andrea is an ex angie supporter, she has been accused of running in between lives and blowing everything out of proportion. She's the women that gifted Angie 200 for a bed and the next week Angie blocked her for being a live hopper 🤣🤣
It was that Andrea? I always felt for her cause she doesn’t get things. She used to go mad at Angie when she weren’t mod. She was always confused it seemed. Always saw her as quite a vulnerable character

Reactions: BattyBat

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Hang on, the menopause mafia are chummy with Alex again???
Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It was that Andrea? I always felt for her cause she doesn’t get things. She used to go mad at Angie when she weren’t mod. She was always confused it seemed. Always saw her as quite a vulnerable character
I think it was the same Andrea, not 💯 but she's the only Andrea I know that goes in and out of lives carrying information. I felt sorry for her after she gave Angie the money only to be blocked alright, imagine paying for Angies bed 😭😭💀

Status
Not open for further replies.