Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Can anyone see my comment in Alex's or am ghosted?
17128846695182963034635478906730.jpg

Is that you declaring your love for Chloe? Then yes 😂😂😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
NAHHHHHHHHHHH F you CHLOE! Who had your back when turn-coat Alex was a right melt and didn't defend ANYONE against Tony the t calling Nanny G's crew pedlo's? That was comment cafe was it not? You want to be all big and hard now in Alex's box now NOW!? People been saying about Demi! People been saying all this! People been fkin knew! Not anyone else's fault you're such a se judge of character now is it? NO ONE here likes FCKIN Angie!! I'll tell that grape juice drinking blue teeth having weirdo to her face just like I'll tell you you're a moral lacking bint. Alex has fcked up! Alex came trotting around the entirety of TT shouting and screaming that he had proof of Miss Red being doxxed and he's been caught in so many lies we need about 6 hundred timelines and charts to keep up with the constant stream of BS that comes out of his mouth.
You all talk in fckin riddles as well, one minute you're lumping us all in together and the next you're condoning the same actions for yourselves? TWONK.
Sorry, not fckin sorry BLOWIE...(oops I mean Chloe I got confused)
I know you'll read this. GET BIG MAD OVER IT!

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
NAHHHHHHHHHHH F you CHLOE! Who had your back when turn-coat Alex was a right melt and didn't defend ANYONE against Tony the t calling Nanny G's crew pedlo's? That was comment cafe was it not? You want to be all big and hard now in Alex's box now NOW!? People been saying about Demi! People been saying all this! People been fkin knew! Not anyone else's fault you're such a se judge of character now is it? NO ONE here likes FCKIN Angie!! I'll tell that grape juice drinking blue teeth having weirdo to her face just like I'll tell you you're a moral lacking bint. Alex has fcked up! Alex came trotting around the entirety of TT shouting and screaming that he had proof of Miss Red being doxxed and he's been caught in so many lies we need about 6 hundred timelines and charts to keep up with the constant stream of BS that comes out of his mouth.
You all talk in fckin riddles as well, one minute you're lumping us all in together and the next you're condoning the same actions for yourselves? TWONK.
Sorry, not fckin sorry BLOWIE...(oops I mean Chloe I got confused)
I know you'll read this. GET BIG MAD OVER IT!
You’re just ready for violence at all times aren’t you 😩🤣

Medusa

Alex, I did try to give you a reason why people are feeling the way they are on here. But my comment is ghosted. I think you're all missing the point. Alex threatened members of CC. So, we are gonna be pissed when we see people we've laughed along with and gave our time to defend him. As for not having the same energy for Angie, Angie knows exactly what we think of her but not once has she threatened to do jail time, and risk everything to get 'OUR BLOOD' Especially when we'd done do all wrong and didn't dox anyone.
IF IT WAS YOU THAT HAD BEEN THREATENED WOULD YOU FORGET CHLOE?.. THATS OUR POINT!!
MY INBOX IS OPEN I'LL HAPPILY EXPLAIN IT IN MORE DETAIL.
Screenshot_20240412_021045_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Mrs Doubtfire I respectfully think you need to rethink the last paragraph. Because it's feeding into the narrative that miss red was doxed because of members of comment cafe and it wasn't.

It's a public article from 9 years ago with a street name that she doesn't live on. That is allegedly extremely publicly shared anyway. This specific post didn't put anyone at risk.
Honestly I don’t give a s what she thinks 🤣 I’ve stated already that I didn’t intentionally dox miss Red but mrs doubtfire didn’t even ask me first she fired up a live and put my post on the screen and blamed me! Glad she feels better now her own ass is saved 🤣🤣 I’m just gonna put them on ignore and I hope they do the same!

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.