Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Have you read the thread because Iv been defending you all day 😂, my comment was simply questioning them when many lies were being told until we came to the concussion Alex has lied tried to pull some evidence out his arse and that's what he's came up with, Iv stated several times I wouldn't denounce you for it, it's not doxing and I didn't care. I just cared that Alex was putting it on comment cafe making it seem like miss Red would kill herself because of us.
Sorry this wasn’t aimed at you atall! it was just you was the only person I could see so far backing me up, and I wanted to set the record straight! I’m really sorry it came across that way!🤎🤎 I know most of you have my back but I was still catching up and knew everyone was talking about it and wanted to tell my side! I shouldn’t have used it as a reply to your comment because I’m abit irate and just ranting 😭😭😭😭 I apologise again!

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
Has Kelly got any friends left?Even Toni has done a runner

I don’t but I know Clairebear or one of them were sent the evidence of Tony as they played it, I think. They also have the evidence of what Connor said to that kid
I've heard on the grapevine about Connor but have not seen the evidence, not that I don't believe it, he gives off a horrible vibe! But if there is evidence it should be shared so he can get the hate he deserves!

Reactions: tonys rosary beads

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
I've heard on the grapevine about Connor but have not seen the evidence, not that I don't believe it, he gives off a horrible vibe! But if there is evidence it should be shared so he can get the hate he deserves!
The bits I've seen of him hes had me in bits but I don't know him that well

Feb 29, 2024
I also think because Mrs doubtfire has a soft spot for dread, she wasn't the right person to do it, I cant stand the racist scumbag so she would've got it with both barrels. I think Grimsby is feeling the way she is as Mrs doubtfire said to dread that grimsby had doxxed her and was in the wrong for doing so, which I feel is wrong, 1 the information is public and 2 its not her address, so she wasn't doxxed.

Edit.. I don't think you should leave @Mrs Doubtfire (can't tag) have a few days off
This is what I meant when I said I felt she threw me under the bus! And I feel like I’m right to feel that way because she didn’t even speak to me before firing up a live so I could atleast explain and now I’ve come on here and raged at everyone who is accusing me like tam in a China shop! And now I’m feeling bad about everything because people are leaving and that’s not what I want! We can just choose to ignore and move on! I’m honestly drained by the whole thing now and I’m still trying to catch up!

Feb 29, 2024
They're assholes, they threw so much s and only one speckle landed (in here, but still wasn't landing as a valid explanation). I'm just enjoying the fact they've lied so much to everyone around them it's caused continued attention. Don't sweat what known liars speak when they're being judged.

I'd always thought it meant like a rabid, messy eater and creased when alex explained its meaning
What did he say the meaning was? 🤣🤣 he’s told me to change my name before 🤣
963535FD-A36F-41D3-BD51-CF90A150F752.png
14527980-3CEE-4F41-9AFA-AD58D95946B9.png

Mar 1, 2024
Do you have any proof of this?
I have noticed this user liking a lot of my posts on TikTok.
No i am not Lottie there is no proof, also I have not been trying to expose swearing Shepard I don’t even watch her , I will not like anymore of your posts cause I have a username some plm random used in a server I had no idea about and another random user swears on their life without proof 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Lets take a check on Alex the last few months.
Acted single
Tried to be the big i am
Flip flopped round boxes (mostly women)
Won the risings threw hate
Messaging his winky around the app
Caught cheating
Defended “Donna”
Lied for “Donna”
Friends with a Pedlo group
Lost his Gf
Lied about “Donna” Being doxed!
Sits with people who wanted to out him about the nudes he was asking for
Deflects everything hes asked
Then says hes walking away from “Donna” and j
You forgot about him flirting with talia on multiple occasions and trying to pass it off as trolling! I don’t go in her live much but every time I have Alex has been in there! He also called her beautiful in her live!

Feb 29, 2024
Don't worry about it. Everything was just handled fast without waiting to see if you appeared because Alex wanted to silence us and tell everyone to block us. Mrs Doubtfire is the same with anxiety and someone of this is very triggering for her. I swear it's not been in her intentions to hurt anyone's feelings.
I know I’m realising all of this now! I feel like a t for being so nasty to @MrsDoubtfire but I was just in the heat of the moment! I’ve calmed down now and I feel awful that mrs doubtfire wants to leave! I don’t want her to leave and I’m really sorry for calling you a t that was uncalled for but at the same time my feelings are valid and I did feel like this all could have been handled better! Regardless if I agree with the live I respect that you did it but I just wish you could have waited and spoke to me first because this whole thing has sent me west and I’m still here manically replying to comments at 4:30 am!
And just because I posted the article doesn’t mean I intentionally doxxed her address especially because it’s not even her addresses and I dont have her adress or phone number I’ve never looked for it because I don’t intend to cause miss red any malice I just want proper accountability! But I hope you can accept my apology @MrsDoubtfire because I am sorry and I don’t want you to be feeling like s because I’m feeling the same and it’s not nice! I hope I see you in here tomorrow and we can have a proper conversation but I am sorry for anything that I’ve said that’s hurt you in any way 🤎
Edit: sorry for hijacking your comment reply again Judas 🤎🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.