Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Ok Red whatever you say.......
GIF by BachelorInParadiseAU

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
honestly they are so dumb ! We are trolls, you can’t troll us. They think they are so clever 😂! You all since Pearls racist outburst have shown the app who you all are, you lie, cover up, gaslight and manipulate anyone who dares to disagree. I don’t know how many members in here, but I’m so glad we affect them so severely. Any video I see I tagged all of cc. We don’t know each other, we are not up each others arses and we are still 100000000000% stronger as a group than they ever will be !

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Somebody close to Red needs to have a heart to heart with her. We all forget she see's Alex as HER friend , he's warped and WE know it , it's about getting her to realise what he's really like. I'm sorry , but I'd always put my friends over people I don't know opinions , She's much more likely to listen to somebody close to her about Alex and his nasty ways than she will us , we can shout , scream etc as much as she wants , but she see's this is a bad place , like she does tattle , Reddit etc , I'm hoping Evil Queen (as much as I despise her behaviour) takes her to the side over the next few days and opens her eyes.
Dread the lying racist knows exactly what alex the argos pen is like, they come up with behind the scenes stuff to manipulate the mugs gifting. She is in on all this! She's lied repeatedly even this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.