Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Why is Alex coming for Zac, and didn’t come for G?

He doesn’t usually have a problem with bullying women?

Where’s that screenshot of I’m not racist I have a black and white tv
That is VERY true

I’m sorry but I swear I heard Miss Red say in one of her lives during the past few days saying “When I first saw Alex he looked fully white to me but he’s actually mixed race…” or something to that notice. Am I going actually insane or did someone else catch that?
I’m shocked the melts haven’t said anything to the accord of “Alex can’t be racist because he’s…” yet.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Next issue. Angie your hypocrisy is giving me whiplash. Let me help you with the chain of events. Just a few days ago you squashed your beef with Red. Then the "supposed" fake doxing happened and people defended her. Alex fired up his live defending her and you lost your ever loving mind. You then ranted nobody ever fired up a live defending you an that was reds fault. In closing I think Angie is in love with Alex and jealous. I rest my case your honor.

Nbc Sitting GIF by Law & Order

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You haven't had enough bashing already, you're asking Zac to rinse you again?
You do realize reacting like this doesn't make you seem strong or tough right? It proves you the exact opposite. A lying, crying, fapping cretin, who seems to only attack women or gay men? Why? Do you think you're entitled to because you hate the 'feminine'? Why is that, was your mum too overbearing? Ignore you? Or did she not protect you from your dad's disappointment/admonishment? Did this then follow you through your development in regards to thinking that it was strange and wrong that females around you didn't treat you as special, or as to be coddled? You don't want to help women, you want to possess them. And they reject you.

Status
Not open for further replies.