Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Lol crying coz no one defending her ... ask your self why angie .. you have called and sed the worse bout most creators on this app ... wheres your lap dog with the wooden spoon send her in

Mar 2, 2024
Alex has departed from platform 9 and no facts and tiktoks escape goat everyone gets 1 free pass unless your a 'big' creator
_71715331-2878-44f5-9a72-e5a1d4157850.jpeg
_c3d0a9d3-d3aa-4111-bf3e-47fd2c086e50.jpeg
Everytime he says escape goat I literally crease 😂

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
what happened? and yes but some people are extreme anti Felicity here so i wonder do i not know enough about her.
I dont think any of us do but im weery of people who seem to have problems everywhere they go and listening and reading the comments about her in Taurians from swearing shep and her team and other people it wasn't positive at all and she's clearly known for causing drama and gossiping.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’d love to know who you are! 👀🥰 I’ve lost respect for Tyrone today. It was definitely him looking for a gotcha moment.
I’m no one on tiktok lol. Like this isn’t my “secret” account if that makes sense. I’m just a Londoner that hates fs with a raging passion 🤣😈

I am struggling to verbalise what I think re Tyrone in a way that feels appropriate. I think his hometown & circles he is in now reflect his ability to compartmentalise and ignore? But I think him criticising their motives and movements is unkind and ill thought

Mar 2, 2024
I’m no one on tiktok lol. Like this isn’t my “secret” account if that makes sense. I’m just a Londoner that hates fs with a raging passion 🤣😈

I am struggling to verbalise what I think re Tyrone in a way that feels appropriate. I think his hometown & circles he is in now reflect his ability to compartmentalise and ignore? But I think him criticising their motives and movements is unkind and ill thought
I think I get what you’re saying as best I can. I understand the difficulty in trying to put it in text for sure 🤎 If you’re famous can I borrow 200 quid? I gotta pay J back 😭

Mar 23, 2024
China
I dont think any of us do but im weery of people who seem to have problems everywhere they go and listening and reading the comments about her in Taurians from swearing shep and her team and other people it wasn't positive at all and she's clearly known for causing drama and gossiping.
This is the way I feel I’m relatively new to Angie/alex gate and as I seen felicity involved in drama where she was accused of lying or something last week and now the shep throng it just gives me bad vibes but it seems like she sets the Bomb off then runs and cries 🙄🫣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Anyone see the thing with the hardys last night??
They are in Taurians box massively deflecting playing the racist card and dv card 🙄 I remember similar when dhb went for them but it seems to be all true the things said about them
darren has experienced racism first hand? sorry what?! we have eyes i say a white male 🤷‍♀️

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm new to felicity so i'm gonna take things at face value atm, if things occur then i will make my decision from there but because i haven't actually seen anything then i can't. She seems alright but if anyone did have proof of anything i'm happy to read or look at it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think I get what you’re saying as best I can. I understand the difficulty in trying to put it in text for sure 🤎 If you’re famous can I borrow 200 quid? I gotta pay J back 😭
Oh I’m not famous - im just a civilian lol. But if you grew up in London you end up knowing several famous people (Google Myles Harris I wouldn’t say Bouncer is necessarily famous for the right reasons) 🤣 I just used to be a bit of a party animal spoiled for choice with London nightclubs

Status
Not open for further replies.