Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Basically the chair never went over the baloney, she didn’t get arrested that same night, she’s not very nice to her friends

That took about 10 minutes on why he’s going live. But now he’s saying he might not do it tonight now?🤔 he’s still going on as we speak
He said he was gonna expose Angie before. He said one of her relatives messaged him and let him in on some stuff. It never happened.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
He said he was gonna expose Angie before. He said one of her relatives messaged him and let him in on some stuff. It never happened.
Harold 😭 her uncle

He's not doing anything now, he's waiting for a big creator to contact him and then he's having none of it, it's not the way he was brought up and he won't be standing for it.

I've no fing Idea what the 'it' is
Non-irish Irish Jamaican John Wayne decided she was 'fully gay' the other night, maybe he's scorned :unsure:

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Still catching up, only on page 4007 but need to give you CC members the respect to read everything before giving an opinion, had a few days away from reading because let tik tok consume me, I not a huge commenter in here but i just wanted to say thank you to all of you. For standing up against racism and outing these bastards, it’s affected me so much that people can be so hateful ❤️❤️❤️ I suffer bad with anxiety and don’t go out much and this forum has helped massively, the laughs I’ve had from you 😂 again thank you and keep up the good fight
Don't bother reading the rest. Most are s memes and dribble posts.

Not mine, mine are fing quality
Sick Premier League GIF by Crystal Palace Football Club

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Still catching up, only on page 4007 but need to give you CC members the respect to read everything before giving an opinion, had a few days away from reading because let tik tok consume me, I not a huge commenter in here but i just wanted to say thank you to all of you. For standing up against racism and outing these bastards, it’s affected me so much that people can be so hateful ❤️❤️❤️ I suffer bad with anxiety and don’t go out much and this forum has helped massively, the laughs I’ve had from you 😂 again thank you and keep up the good fight
Page number where do I see the page number ?

Status
Not open for further replies.