Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Still catching up, only on page 4007 but need to give you CC members the respect to read everything before giving an opinion, had a few days away from reading because let tik tok consume me, I not a huge commenter in here but i just wanted to say thank you to all of you. For standing up against racism and outing these bastards, it’s affected me so much that people can be so hateful ❤️❤️❤️ I suffer bad with anxiety and don’t go out much and this forum has helped massively, the laughs I’ve had from you 😂 again thank you and keep up the good fight
We love to hear it!

Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: deadwood
Mar 1, 2024
Well Lottie is Mildred Ratched on here I bet my life on it and its been said that was her name when she was in the server. She is also floating around lives on her exposing swearing shep accounts. She was little nutter before and used to cam 2 in MT lives
You know what never mind you caught me and I have all all the stonewall facts and proof Mother Theresa is involved in the whole thing 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
What’s the point of a 10 year ban. Many serial killers begin by experimenting with animals.

Personally I think animal murder should be classed the same as human. But I love animals more than humans so I don’t know if that’s unreasonable.
Anyone that can kill an animal is capable of killing a human in my eyes look at jeff dahlmer for instance and plenty of more killers started on animals I'm out that live just now can't listen to how someone can drown a dog

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anyone that can kill an animal is capable of killing a human in my eyes look at heff dahlmer for instance and plenty of more killers started on animals I'm out that live just now can't listen to how someone can drown a dog
Exactly. I couldn’t listen to it either I left after that drunk woman going on about it. The whole family sound like a car crash. Very on brand for Angie I guess.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I mean it was kind of obvious when The self proclaimed Irish Traveller/Jamaican Orish Kelly didn't get arrested and hospitalised the night she said she did, she said the police arrested her at 4am, she was brought to the cells, then hospitalised for a "Sycottle" episode and back on at home on live at 9am 🤣🤣🤣💀
I posted pictures with dates earlier to prove she still has it

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Status
Not open for further replies.