Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I fell asleep again what's going on? I'm watching tamtill and have no clue what's going on
Everyone else is guilty of SA or doxxing, she's the slimmest prettiest most educated woman - even Naomi Campbell has joined the 3letters just because she's worried Betty big back will take her spot. She's little, we're big, she's right - we're wrong, she's dumb and we're clever, and there's nothing we can do about that.
We're at a loss guys, she's completely unbothered by negative opinions, and she's at the gym every second day getting ready for the olympics and finishing her phd (pretty huge dinner)

Also tiny tony if you reading here we don't stand with racists and you are a racist. You were chucked out off your own community for being a 🐍 and untrustworthy. Your nothing more than another alex praying on vulnerable women!! You don't have a pot to piss in so you've become a professional tiktok beg with an unprofessional attitude. You expose people for their wrong doings and that's exactly what were doing 😊

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Is it just me or do others get lost in Tams conversations..?,,,,,[V NO CLUE ABOUT THIS PLM s

Mar 11, 2024
london
Also tiny tony if you reading here we don't stand with racists and you are a racist. You were chucked out off your own community for being a 🐍 and untrustworthy. Your nothing more than another alex praying on vulnerable women!! You don't have a pot to piss in so you've become a professional tiktok beg with an unprofessional attitude. You expose people for their wrong doings and that's exactly what were doing 😊
Again for those at the back 🫡🫡🫡

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.