No way Angi did this surly !!! If she did that's bang out of order

Attachments

• 20240413_144022.jpg
    20240413_144022.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 54
Mar 11, 2024
london
Just been sent a SR
so she assumed it was me coz we were on a video call, though she wasn't actually on camera, someone else has already said it was them that took the photo but she still blamed me and spread hate towards me, knowing I am not on the app but making sure everyone hates me anyway? She's acting like I was the 1st and only person to call her that name when infact SHE pushed me into it by lying about me liking posts about her, which was proven by CC.
Ok, now I have broken advice given by police to not talk about her but boy she makes me so angry.
Sorry Chonky for personal post just needed to vent.
At the end of the day she goddid (cant spell it) you! You know what its like when a dogs got a bone. Ive noticed the majority of CC standed with you so sod her.! To be honest she does fir the description lf a Rhino as all they does is charge at people and dont knownwhen to stop. Take a breather come back and sod her xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
OMG PEOPLE I ONCE AGAIN NEED YOUR HELP REPORTING AN UNDERAGE USER.. THIS TIME SGES GIVING OUT HER SNAPCHAT & ADDING RANDOMS OFF HER LIVE 😡😡😡
Please can YOU ALL REPORT HER
Can you remove the picture and at least only give the username if you want people to report it. We don't need a screenshot of minors Snapchat usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.