Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I dunno if anyone else feels the same but this asking us to report underage users or people live with underagers over the last few days makes me feel uncomfortable. I think it draws more wronguns to their pages and I personally don't feel like it safeguards the children. I dunno how else to handle it but I does make me feel uncomfortable when their information is shared here for anyone to find them.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Savage is one of my best friends. I’ve known her for 3yrs. She’s only been in her box once and it was me who had to explain to Savage who Lottie is. She was nearly sick and blocked the nonce b straight after.

Now I like you so I’m trying very hard not to lose my s. Before you throw anything or anyone in with that group I would appreciate you had proof.

Savage is a survivor and a mother. I won’t tolerate my friend being implicated with scum.

Cheers
I can only go off what everyone else talks about so if I have got it wrong then I apologise and appreciate the fact that you have put me correctly and I apologise to savage that the information that I have took it from multiple sources has named her as being lottie.
It’s a misunderstanding stemming from information put out there by multiple sources on tiktok.
When it comes to that group of people when so many people say the same thing you start to believe it.
So again I can only apologise for my mistake and for airing on caution when it comes to that group of people xx

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Angie gifted the 3 letter word purple paper crane earlier

Attachments

• 20240413_145556.jpg
    20240413_145556.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240413_151436.jpg
    20240413_151436.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 27

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Now Tam.... continue to say the picture is from a watsapp call and blaming random people but we all can clearly see its from this video from Feb currently still on your profile. Also please explain how the picture is edited?

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240413_145428_TikTok.mp4
    12.5 MB
Mar 2, 2024
I can only go off what everyone else talks about so if I have got it wrong then I apologise and appreciate the fact that you have put me correctly and I apologise to savage that the information that I have took it from multiple sources has named her as being lottie.
It’s a misunderstanding stemming from information put out there by multiple sources on tiktok.
When it comes to that group of people when so many people say the same thing you start to believe it.
So again I can only apologise for my mistake and for airing on caution when it comes to that group of people xx
That’s sound. I appreciate your reply and understanding. I hope there’s no issue between us as we get on well. 💖

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I dunno if anyone else feels the same but this asking us to report underage users or people live with underagers over the last few days makes me feel uncomfortable. I think it draws more wronguns to their pages and I personally don't feel like it safeguards the children. I dunno how else to handle it but I does make me feel uncomfortable when their information is shared here for anyone to find them.
The best thing to do is to not go in the live and not bring attention to it. Personally I would report the underage user, going in and putting attention on them just makes the kids act out anyway so your not achieving anything

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The best thing to do is to not go in the live and not bring attention to it. Personally I would report the underage user, going in and putting attention on them just makes the kids act out anyway so your not achieving anything
I can't lie I don't even look it up or report it because I don't want children's lives on my algorithm and I don't know what's best to do it handle it. It just makes me feel uncomfortable that their users get posted etc. I think it opens them up for more wronguns.

Mar 2, 2024
Is Angie stupid!!! A rare blood type so she can’t give blood??? No that would make them want you to give blood more!! Let’s be truthful your blood is wine that’s why you can’t donate 💀
I have a rare blood type. They would love more donors to come forward if they could. I can’t give blood as I have a condition I need transfusions for myself.

Actually. The thought of angie giving me some blood is pretty off putting. I’m gonna have to pass and take my chances 😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Is Angie stupid!!! A rare blood type so she can’t give blood??? No that would make them want you to give blood more!! Let’s be truthful your blood is wine that’s why you can’t donate 💀
She is. Many reasons can stop you from donating, the easiest would be that she's allergic to the antiseptic they use. But she's not that bright and has to make it about her being special

Status
Not open for further replies.