Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I'm glad you have stated this as I have sat back this past few days observing certain people on here and I have watched certain people jumping from one live stream to another live stream and kind of like telling silly tales of he said and she said and to be honest it's giving most of CC a bad name and been so childish

I first joined in here February and my OWN main focus was the deluded Angie and yes it was nice and making up the Al and mixing with the TRUE OG of CC who has made myself welcome but as time has gone in of course new people joined as its a public forum and that's fine

I have seen people in here on people's lives saying "oh CC are all behind you and blah blah

Well no your not speaking for everyone as I don't agree with so why say ALL CC

It seems the thread and focus on Angie has fizzled out and other creators have been brought on to this, all I'm saying is if your that deeply annoyed are you feel that creator needs called out then why not make a thread for them 🤷‍♀️
That's the thing though.
Unfortunately when people Say we"" or "all" they tend to group us together as a collective. NOT everyone here agrees on everything and We all dont like & dislike same creators.
I think the only people (but correct me if wrong) have said All of CC are behind us is the ladies themselves but even then they have corrected themselves and said NOT ALL BUT SOME LOL. And that was with the situation regarding only Tony calling them pedlos

Like I said when I 1st joined it was fun light hearted trolling aimed at angie & its grown into what it is today. I tired to make a thread for All the side characters BUT cause my choice of words wasn't the best, I was greated with animosity about having 2 threads & who was in or out, bull s.
It was a POOR choice of words on my behalf I'm useless when writing so came across wrong but when really I was trying to say I didn't want plm crap in there but hey ho that went down like led balloons as people here DONT like change & others (not all) are like sheep & wait for aporivement off one b4 they follow suit
Anyways I've gone totally off topic now so will just shut up for now 🤣🤦‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What @ are they in?
IMG_1273.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That's the thing though.
Unfortunately when people Say we"" or "all" they tend to group us together as a collective. NOT everyone here agrees on everything and We all dont like & dislike same creators.
I think the only people (but correct me if wrong) have said All of CC are behind us is the ladies themselves but even then they have corrected themselves and said NOT ALL BUT SOME LOL. And that was with the situation regarding only Tony calling them pedlos

Like I said when I 1st joined it was fun light hearted trolling aimed at angie & its grown into what it is today. I tired to make a thread for All the side characters BUT cause my choice of words wasn't the best, I was greated with animosity about having 2 threads & who was in or out, bull s.
It was a POOR choice of words on my behalf I'm useless when writing so came across wrong but when really I was trying to say I didn't want plm crap in there but hey ho that went down like led balloons as people here DONT like change & others (not all) are like sheep & wait for aporivement off one b4 they follow suit
Why do you care if people group you with others or not? It’s an anonymous forum and platform I’m assuming your true identity isn’t little mis noisy? I don’t get why it matters at all?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
That's the thing though.

I don’t like extra effort and I was confused and scared when people were disappearing 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That's the thing though.

Honestly just suck your mum now, Iv been patient with you but you're a t. And you still haven't answered me. This is the 4th time Iv asked you posted kids snapchats in here yesterday and didn't delete them when I asked. Whats that all about?

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
When did BadGyalSqueak openly admit to being the crappy three letter word group as Pearl just said she has by the way? Did I miss that?
She's never denied it, I can't remember the story but she wasn't in tbe server she was just in A voice group chat I believe. And this was way b4 it turned south & she's never been part of/or done any of the doxing s plm are known for. I also believe she had left way b4 all that stuff was happening too.
I guess you can take that whichever way you please. But unless some1 shows me evidence of her doing anything wrong then I can't really judge her. And to be honest bad gal has always been good to me, I PERSONALY enjoy being in her lives. I know NOT everyone here agrees but we're all different & we all enjoy different things

Status
Not open for further replies.