Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
She's never denied it, I can't remember the story but she wasn't in tbe server she was just in A voice group chat I believe. And this was way b4 it turned south & she's never been part of/or done any of the doxing s plm are known for. I also believe she had left way b4 all that stuff was happening too.
I guess you can take that whichever way you please. But unless some1 shows me evidence of her doing anything wrong then I can't really judge her. And to be honest bad gal has always been good to me, I PERSONALY enjoy being in her lives. I know NOT everyone here agrees but we're all different & we all enjoy different things
I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing it up.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I just felt like you have the biggest thread on CC and that's an achievement so I'd be cheating if I fed off to another thread 🤣🤣
Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty
bbc one drama GIF by BBC

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's never denied it, I can't remember the story but she wasn't in tbe server she was just in A voice group chat I believe. And this was way b4 it turned south & she's never been part of/or done any of the doxing s plm are known for. I also believe she had left way b4 all that stuff was happening too.
I guess you can take that whichever way you please. But unless some1 shows me evidence of her doing anything wrong then I can't really judge her. And to be honest bad gal has always been good to me, I PERSONALY enjoy being in her lives. I know NOT everyone here agrees but we're all different & we all enjoy different things
You’re deffo friends with one of these side characters / are one. You’re so impassioned by sticking up for random people.
It’s not that deep it’s only gossip …. For me anyway lol

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Again I must highlight the hypocrisy of Taurian. You and Paige were so distraught and mad that Pearl was in Angie’s box and laughing. Yet you were just doing the same. Moving forward check that high horse at the stable.
The fact she was laughing whilst they were talking about autism pretty much threw any respect I had for her out of the window

Mar 16, 2024
London
Tried reading all posts but decided I couldn't be bothered 🤣
Just wanna say, I kinda feel comfortable in here, I like it, Tried other threads, felt awkward but I like it in here, I like people telling me off when I talk s but then they don't hold it against me, I like having different opinions and that being ok and we can voice them or agree to disagree, I like being a bit naughty and I like making AI pictures more than doing diamond art. I know this is a bit slushy and I apologise but I feel I can be me in here and accepted for it, so yup.
Now go do off you lot before I start sobbing 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.