Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Honestly just suck your mum now, Iv been patient with you but you're a t. And you still haven't answered me. This is the 4th time Iv asked you posted kids snapchats in here yesterday and didn't delete them when I asked. Whats that all about?
Patient with me ?? AND I'm a t ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GO Troll some1 who gives do Judas !!!
I don't amserw to you, and I have as much right as anyone to post on A PUBLIC forum!!
AND CORRECT YOURSELF b4 you post s Thats not Ture I Did NOT post NO kids Snapchat ffs.. I don't no what your implying but I was asking for help JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY ON THE SAME THREAD !!
As for my post yesterday I clicked for ot to be deleted it should of been removed.
Now just INGORE ME then you won't have any issues will you bye

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What was her thing? Doxxing, terrorising trolling. Was she independent and then joined up?
Amanda Seyfried I Have Questions GIF by PBS SoCal
I dont know to be honest, I've heard her say she wasn't part of that side of plm. Who knows 🤷‍♀️🤣

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Patient with me ?? AND I'm a t ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GO Troll some1 who gives do Judas !!!
I don't amserw to you, and I have as much right as anyone to post on A PUBLIC forum!!
AND CORRECT YOURSELF b4 you post s Thats not Ture I Did NOT post NO kids Snapchat ffs.. I don't no what your implying but I was asking for help JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY ON THE SAME THREAD !!
As for my post yesterday I clicked for ot to be deleted it should of been removed.
Now just INGORE ME then you won't have any issues will you bye
Scared Dog GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.