Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
You get told off on tattle? The do
Yeah. Tattle is massively moderated and you can get told off for derailing. If it’s not on topic you can get a warning on your account. I’m on my last warning with tattle for it so I don’t tend to post on it anymore for fear of being banned.
If you’ve not created an account for a certain amount of time, you can’t comment on the TikTok threads on tattle either.

Comment cafe is pure paradise in comparison to tattle

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Has anyone screen recorded Alex today???

“Comment cafe will have this they record everything” 🫥🤣
I haven’t but I wish I had, haven’t got a fckin clue how to screen record tbh and I get muted/kicked every time I join Alex’s lives because I can’t stop myself from commenting and he gets affected too easy…one time I was kicked for accidentally commenting a full stop 😂 Alex is the BIGGEST melt istg

Reactions: Anonymous

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
There's comment cafe and there's tik tok.

As some have found, it's oil and water Anyone tries to mix and match, it may cause butt hurt.

If you've never had one of your tik tok Alts, troll another of your tik tok Alts, you might not understand this. Nor have you ever really lived.

The interwebz is fing awesome.

High 👋👋
Drunk Acid Trip GIF by Meow Wolf

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Can I just ask that if we’re going to go down the route of passive aggressive conversations regarding if members say us or we, either say who what and where, state your case or shut the actual do up. It’s giving Clair Duffy and the White love matters meltdown the other day
I think I was direct? I replied to noisy asking why it matters. just checking this isn’t me? So much happening atm

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
See I’ve been asking for ages for a diagram of all the people but no one ever makes one. There are so many people.
If you go into settings you can add a signature…

If everyone added their TikTok @/s to their signature it would be easier 😂 but would anyone actually do it that’s the thing

Mar 16, 2024
London
Yeah. Tattle is massively moderated and you can get told off for derailing. If it’s not on topic you can get a warning on your account. I’m on my last warning with tattle for it so I don’t tend to post on it anymore for fear of being banned.
If you’ve not created an account for a certain amount of time, you can’t comment on the TikTok threads on tattle either.

Comment cafe is pure paradise in comparison to tattle
I got banned after one post for spam! It was coz I wrote something nice about someone really

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
If you go into settings you can add a signature…

If everyone added their TikTok @/s to their signature it would be easier 😂 but would anyone actually do it that’s the thing
This isn’t what I was asking. I meant the side characters… but are you meaning peoples names not matching their name on tiktok? Sorry. I thought miss mop must have been a side character

Status
Not open for further replies.