Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Paramount Network Horse GIF by Yellowstone

Mar 11, 2024
london
You're lucky she's given you 1 breakfast for the month, you'll lose a hand trying to get that bottle Sheil. Get me the fang and I’ll give you a backlog of Diazis and TWO ✌️ 2 milkshakes
Christ you’re not asking for much I’ve been asking Angela to sort her room out for weeks. I’m shocked her pissy pants ain’t got up themselves and jumped in the washer. I’ll try tomorrow tho but gotta be the large shakes

Mar 16, 2024
London
@MB_Stands_With_You they seem to be attacking me and u tonight I’m not giving them anymore of my time 😑🤦🏽‍♀️
They're either 3 letters group or cult, added to my ignore list, come for me for my comments in here, don't come for my mental health, nah, that's a t move and a proper t not a nice CC t. Night hun

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
@ttsnooper just wondering are you Jodie Leigh? Lot of speculation on her thread its you as the language is mirrored 🤔 and she's been reading this thread... would of @ed you in the thread but you haven't been on it...
Explains why I’ve had some accounts be weirdly aggressive with me.

In all honestly I don’t know why it matters who anyone is or isnt on here. Puts people in a dangerous situation.
When you don’t know is it really a good idea throwing around accusations considering how dangerous some people being called out are?

Obviously talking about tiny tony here in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.