Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie 14/04/2024 "I wouldn't want to go to your stinking boring party pearl"
action league now nicksplat GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Christ you’re not asking for much I’ve been asking Angela to sort her room out for weeks. I’m shocked her pissy pants ain’t got up themselves and jumped in the washer. I’ll try tomorrow tho but gotta be the large shakes
Babe, it's easy, when she's sleeping off the vino and sedatives just sneak in past the cat turds and tie a little string around the fang. Then attach the other end of the string to the HALLWAY side of her door, making sure it is the hallway facing side. Place the key in the lock (to protect yourself) and then SLAM + LOCK in one swift motion. You'll feel fantastic when you hear her wake up <3
If you could put her live on first that would be great, and remember to wear clothes

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Explains why I’ve had some accounts be weirdly aggressive with me.

In all honestly I don’t know why it matters who anyone is or isnt on here. Puts people in a dangerous situation.
When you don’t know is it really a good idea throwing around accusations considering how dangerous some people being called out are?

Obviously talking about tiny tony here in this.
All I'm saying is you haven't denied it there...

Its a quiry especially how vocal jodie has been on her own account. No need to put the guard up with me. I hate liars thats all which she has done. Simple yes or no and we can go from there but she hasn't been honest really about anything she has said so to then proceed with an anonymous account and call people out when she never even took accountability herself is very hypocritical in my standpoint. I call everyone out but this has been brought to light in the past 15 minutes... i said earlier i state what is relevant in discussion

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
They're either 3 letters group or cult, added to my ignore list, come for me for my comments in here, don't come for my mental health, nah, that's a t move and a proper t not a nice CC t. Night hun
Who the do is coming for you ???
Why is everyone turning on people on this thread ffs ....
DONT COME for peoples mental health. Physical health or cancer diagnosis!!! ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK !!
Justice 4 MB ❤️❤️

Mar 11, 2024
london
Babe, it's easy, when she's sleeping off the vino and sedatives just sneak in past the cat turds and tie a little string around the fang. Then attach the other end of the string to the HALLWAY side of her door, making sure it is the hallway facing side. Place the key in the lock (to protect yourself) and then SLAM + LOCK in one swift motion. You'll feel fantastic when you hear her wake up <3
If you could put her live on first that would be great, and remember to wear clothes
Can I not just tie her to her chair and get pilars ?

Feb 29, 2024
Well the last time another thread was made to talk about other things people were made to feel unwelcome, and couldn't say much because it had to be slower and easier to read. Like a fing sensory safe space on a troll forum.

This has become and Angie and co thread and we've treated it like a chat room. I cba running around 10 threads for the same scenario 😭
Why dont they make their own angie thread if they are so upset? Someone else made this thread and I’ve not seen them complain once 🤣

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Explains why I’ve had some accounts be weirdly aggressive with me.

In all honestly I don’t know why it matters who anyone is or isnt on here. Puts people in a dangerous situation.
When you don’t know is it really a good idea throwing around accusations considering how dangerous some people being called out are?

Obviously talking about tiny tony here in this.
I mean, it's pretty obvious at this point, jodie.
You aren't masking your identity well, when you leave identifying statements in your comments on here....
As well as the correlation to your personal page's layout, I doubt Tony would even care who you are, tt snooper or jodie leigh, he doesn't care.
It's okay to come out the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.