Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
Do worry it’s not that deep forget it and move on x

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Evening luvs, I’m 50 pages behind 😭 Anything notable since this afternoon 👀
Lots of local s bubbling.
Pigham pigging.
Collective existential identity crisis kind of thing.
ss and giggles.

Hot Chocolate Winter GIF by Studios 2016

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
No , you owe no explanation to anyone. Like Judas says , just tell them to do off! x

Apr 1, 2024
England

Why does it matter what and who anyone thinks on cc realistically, just continue as you are. Anyone could say ohh well I think (insert main cc user) is miss red for example. Honestly anyone throwing out accusations it doesn’t really matter.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
All I'm saying is you haven't denied it there...

Its a quiry especially how vocal jodie has been on her own account. No need to put the guard up with me. I hate liars thats all which she has done. Simple yes or no and we can go from there but she hasn't been honest really about anything she has said so to then proceed with an anonymous account and call people out when she never even took accountability herself is very hypocritical in my standpoint. I call everyone out but this has been brought to light in the past 15 minutes... i said earlier i state what is relevant in discussion
Then take it to dms? Why are we theorising who’s who? Amongst each other as well?
Especially when so many are arguing between themselves in here and then others are threatening to dox 😂

Considering Tony is all on my profile like a hawk it’s a tad dangerous to throw any names out there when you have no idea of anything for certain.

Frankly I’m a bit disappointed because I thought collectively we were working well as but the last day or so things have been weird in here.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Chill Leopard GIF

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Suit Up Back To School GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I hate when this happens - I don’t think you’re any of those fs, you’ve been here longer than me and I haven’t thought you’re a dodgy account.

Tomorrow it will be chip paper.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Then take it to dms? Why are we theorising who’s who? Amongst each other as well?
Especially when so many are arguing between themselves in here and then others are threatening to dox 😂

Considering Tony is all on my profile like a hawk it’s a tad dangerous to throw any names out there when you have no idea of anything for certain.

Frankly I’m a bit disappointed because I thought collectively we were working well as but the last day or so things have been weird in here.
Just cos I was on the other thread and Jodie Leigh caught me in a live and asked to dm me - you seem to not be able to answer stuff simply, same as with your diagnosis stuff. You’ve been asked twice are you her and you’ve written paragraphs instead of yes or no.
I’ll try: are you Jodie?

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Sounds like something jodie would say 🤔

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
Hugs GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good luck with THAT lol

Please don’t leave and please don’t send anyone your ID ever ever

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
You have written too literate to be Red and not literate enough to be Cockershit, too much to be Alex cos I reckon he'd get fed up after the first sentence and not cocky enough for J. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.