Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Then take it to dms? Why are we theorising who’s who? Amongst each other as well?
Especially when so many are arguing between themselves in here and then others are threatening to dox 😂

Considering Tony is all on my profile like a hawk it’s a tad dangerous to throw any names out there when you have no idea of anything for certain.

Frankly I’m a bit disappointed because I thought collectively we were working well as but the last day or so things have been weird in here.
I’ve not noticed anyone here threatening to dox others lol don’t make stuff up

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tam unblocked people in the squeaks block list and added key words to the mute list so people can't talk about her, specially "rhino" "8 chins" and her fave racial slur that begins with Gol.....
I cant believe I missed it because I was too busy fannying about in Angies live 😭😭😭😭😭

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Then take it to dms? Why are we theorising who’s who? Amongst each other as well?
Especially when so many are arguing between themselves in here and then others are threatening to dox 😂

Considering Tony is all on my profile like a hawk it’s a tad dangerous to throw any names out there when you have no idea of anything for certain.

Frankly I’m a bit disappointed because I thought collectively we were working well as but the last day or so things have been weird in here.
Some fair points about safety. If that is who you are though and it's been obvious just by some written posts you'd have put yourself in this position. She couldn't even handle having a thread about her never mind getting involved. But as you were, she's someone I'd rather not communicate with if I knew so i genuinely hope it's not 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

Whats dms gonna do? Wont give me any different of an answer? Its a simple question when evidence points to it being jodie? Uploading the same videos and communicating the same? Its not that deep. Alot of people in here have been questioned and they have been able to answer directly so why you taking it too heart?

I'm not too know about Tony but even then you are not jodie then say you are not Jodie but for someone to be called out for lying on her normal account, go MIA and then come back potentially on another account with a fake name and profile photo and start to call others out.... it's hypocritical and wrong when they couldn't do it themselves.

I'm still working with everyone and by doing that I also call people out on their s and lies.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Does anyone have the screenrecording of Alex being salty about me tonight? I made one video/live calling him out, he shouldn’t have come for CC and lied about doxxing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Specifically the part where he was talking about some of us being bad and a handful being okay and said he doesn't care if Mrs doubtfire comes for him 😂

Mar 16, 2024
London
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
I have to be honest beaut, there was a couple of messages that were just messing with you and have since said so so please stop worrying no one thinks that at all

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She has really let herself down with this. Homophobia isn’t ok and it’s wild after a week of calling out racism she discriminates against another community. Wrong is wrong.
Has she got her own thread here to read?

I've only ever drifted through her lives.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
I really need to catch up 😤 I don’t know the specifics of what’s happened but you’re entitled to the same anonymity we all are luv. I can totally see creators reading here but can anyone really see them mingling with us? It’s not impossible but I can’t really see it happening. Hope you’re ok 🩵

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I really need to catch up 😤 I don’t know the specifics of what’s happened but you’re entitled to the same anonymity we all are luv. I can totally see creators reading here but can anyone really see them mingling with us? It’s not impossible but I can’t really see it happening. Hope you’re ok 🩵
I can see it on a manipulation basis and I can see it as a tactical basis too. I believe you can’t trust any of them after what I’ve seen/heard about them (Tony, Alex, EQ, Cockerdoodoo, Angie, Miss Red, Miss J, etc) and they all read here…

Apr 1, 2024
England

Jodie love, if this is you

I’ve said it in your thread and I’ll say it again: go take some you time. Stop getting involved in drama that doesn’t concern you and if you’re worried about being caught out… don’t post about Tony then?

Or Go back to your twitter and beg for your wish throne gifts while you enjoy your pip for your non-existent disabilities. I’m sick of your s.

If this isn’t Jodie I apologise, but if it is.. well read above again.

Status
Not open for further replies.