Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I want to apologise to everyone for bringing this to the thread which I now have. Didn't think taking it to the DMs was necessary as anything said there could be done in front of everyone. I also didn't find it fair taking them to a thread in which they never had been a part of and labelling them in there. I also hate bullshitting and people who can't even take accountability yet expect others too... I felt it was a simple and fair question with other people questioning it and similar merged videos being formed together.

I don't care who you are, if you have lied, manipulated I will call you out. We are grown adults.

Mar 23, 2024
China
I want to apologise to everyone for bringing this to the thread which I now have. Didn't think taking it to the DMs was necessary as anything said there could be done in front of everyone. I also didn't find it fair taking them to a thread in which they never had been a part of and labelling them in there. I also hate bullshitting and people who can't even take accountability yet expect others too... I felt it was a simple and fair question with other people questioning it and similar merged videos being formed together.

I don't care who you are, if you have lied, manipulated I will call you out. We are grown adults.
I’m lost what’s happened? I can’t stand liars either! It rages me 😩

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Cokerpoo ain’t that literate she don’t know her “there to her their “ 🤣🤣🤣 I had great pleasure correcting her
Tbh they’re vapid fcks pretending to be intelligent and anyone with actual brain cells can see through them it’s very much giving onision (onion boi) vibes (especially with Alex) with how they’re constantly SO condescending, hypocritical, manipulative and maniacal whilst being borderline (if not outright) cultish.

• Love
Reactions: jUsTmYOpiNioN
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m off to read the Jodie thread. I’m so confused.
It's really boring I wouldn't bother, she took Lush to court over her disabilities I think they denied all knowledge courts found no proof she was disabled and nothing happened. A group joined here basically outing her for it and here we are.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Alex got banned
Some girl went into fang's Live asking for her to be alone with fange as she was really nervous Or something. Told Angie that's Alex took the piss out of her for being gay and something else (can't remember) . She's now live and lapping up the clout I believe?
Pearl told Ange she's not invited to the party coz she's an alcoholic!
Meanwhile in here there's beef between a few and I'm not paying attention to much of it coz I don't know WTF is going on.
I've been napping all evening so I'm only catching bits here and there.
Oh and tam was mod in badgyals live and there was uproar and now she's not.
That's All I can remember
Holy s, I’m never napping again 🧍🏻‍♀️

Thank you!

Mar 11, 2024
london
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5584.jpeg
    IMG_5584.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.