Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thinking more about Alex saying “I could come for him” has intrigued me.

Isn’t this what he did with Angela, fire up lives and call her out? Especially when he was accused of something. I’m so sick of the hypocrisy on TikTok 🙄 Personally, I don’t plan on making more content about Alex, not unless he directly pisses me off.

Confession, I used to like Alex. Mostly because he held Ang accountable, even if it did go on for too long. Ever since his breakup though, he just seems to be unravelling.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
In case anyone didn't see in the jodie leigh thread shes admitted to being the TTsnooper account.
freddie mercury GIF

Mar 2, 2024
I want to apologise to everyone for bringing this to the thread which I now have. Didn't think taking it to the DMs was necessary as anything said there could be done in front of everyone. I also didn't find it fair taking them to a thread in which they never had been a part of and labelling them in there. I also hate bullshitting and people who can't even take accountability yet expect others too... I felt it was a simple and fair question with other people questioning it and similar merged videos being formed together.

I don't care who you are, if you have lied, manipulated I will call you out. We are grown adults.
What the fing do have I missed now 😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
I have two answers:

If you are Jodie:

You can’t tell off other people for putting you in danger.
-You decided to come off the app after some mix up with your friends, and make an account exposing tiktokers some of whom have connections to your circle

You chose to expose someone that in your own words is dangerous.

You then joined a forum where both they and you have been discussed, and you joined in on it all.

You then tell off the forum for “not working together well” as they discuss and speculate people like (Jodie) joining with weird alterjor motives and thus the conversations becoming meta and disjointed.

You’re your own worst enemy for taking a risk you can’t hack of making an exposure account and then going as close to the fire as possible but having a go at the fire for burning you.

If you’re not Jodie:
Stop being so OTT about being asked if you’re Jodie and say you’re not
Who the fs Jodie??!

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Thinking more about Alex saying “I could come for him” has intrigued me.

Isn’t this what he did with Angela, fire up lives and call her out? Especially when he was accused of something. I’m so sick of the hypocrisy on TikTok 🙄 Personally, I don’t plan on making more content about Alex, not unless he directly pisses me off.

Confession, I used to like Alex. Mostly because he held Ang accountable, even if it did go on for too long. Ever since his breakup though, he just seems to be unravelling.
Yes me too

Status
Not open for further replies.