Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
•Infiltration (which would massage their over-inflated egos)
•Information
•’Evidence’ which they take out of context in order to manipulate
•Possible sympathy (they might think)
•A way to say “Haha, we were trolling you too.”

Look at it this way, Alex himself said he was going to assemble (in his own words) a ‘troll army’ - perhaps I’m being paranoid but they’re low enough to try and pull that kind of move.
And it’s just been proven with Jodie-Leigh coming back in 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who the fs Jodie??!
Oh god don’t.

Shes just admitted in her own threadt. As I understand she faked illnesses and lied to friends connected to the memopause mafia. Her thread was an interesting read

Why do people that fall out on tiktok join threads undercover like surely just move on with your life. People are so curious sometimes

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh god don’t.

Shes just admitted in her own threadt. As I understand she faked illnesses and lied to friends connected to the memopause mafia. Her thread was an interesting read

Why do people that fall out on tiktok join threads undercover like surely just move on with your life. People are so curious sometimes
I think (theorising here) that it’s some kind of manipulation thing and also Jodie-Leigh doesn’t want anyone (ever) to call her out or view her in a bad light or question her lies. Genuinely she needs help. Actual therapy for compulsive lying. She needs to go to a therapist and unpack why she continues to compulsively lie and sort out her 💩

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If anyone is on my TikTok and knows what’s happened can you message me please? To avoid it being all over here of course but i keep missing it when she’s live 😭… and im nosey you know?
What the actual do Jodie... I went back to this comment because this stuck out to me as I thought it was weird someone was asking for the story on Tinks in a private message.... you are her friend and you sat in her box knowing full well what happened.

Girl this and other comments you have made is weird behaviour

Mar 23, 2024
China
It’s taken its teeth out! She is eye fing herself as usual 😩

Attachments

• IMG_2730.png
    IMG_2730.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Feb 29, 2024
Sorry what? Is that tattle? Isn’t Gail’s wig here? I’m so confused GRIMSBY GOBBLER
When you reply to people on here you can edit their original comment! I’ve done it above to your comment to show you what I mean, I’ve written my name!
Cackle mackerel was replying to Gail’s comment but has somehow deleted half of the origiginal reply and started slagging Judas off…. She might have done it by mistake but it now looks like someone else has said it and not her! Furdamore she’s weird as do!
Crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
What the actual do Jodie... I went back to this comment because this stuck out to me as I thought it was weird someone was asking for the story on Tinks in a private message.... you are her friend and you sat in her box knowing full well what happened.

This is awful! She’s not a friend, she’s everyone’s worst enemy. Dangerous.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

do sake. No wonder she's got no friends 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.