Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Good morning fers - Just grabbed my first coffee of the day (y)

Coffee Butfirstcoffee GIF by Bare Tree Media

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She was in that group wen it 1st started she left wen things got bad she sed it was a group for trolling or something then wrong people join...she left.
And angie knew this and Julie was always in her box. Only became a problem for ang wen Julie called her out
When it first started, it was a peadophilia gimmick troll group. She's bullshitting.

It’s either cockerpoo or J I remember j saying her and cockerpoo have phone calls and read the posts on here 🤣🤣
This is absolutely 💯 and they said they’re laughing for ages about it.

Read this and laugh: cockerpoo is a pretentious miss know it all that really just uses her softly spoken voice to back up the people she fan girls over and stays calm because she knows how to look the bigger person. And J, just go back to farting because the only noise coming out of your mouth is s anyway. Lul uWu ROFLCOPTER

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is absolutely 💯 and they said they’re laughing for ages about it.

Read this and laugh: cockerpoo is a pretentious miss know it all that really just uses her softly spoken voice to back up the people she fan girls over and stays calm because she knows how to look the bigger person. And J, just go back to farting because the only noise coming out of your mouth is s anyway. Lul uWu ROFLCOPTER
Jfc I haven’t seen someone write roflcopter in YEARS 😂😂 I almost choked

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Good morning cockercunts!

All that fun last night had me so hyped that I didn’t sleep and totally overslept for the school run. Managed to get them there in time by seconds 🤣

Anything fun happened night crew?
YES! I have questions who is Glenn? I was on a doom scroll at 3am-ish and I honestly don’t even understand what I overheard

Status
Not open for further replies.