Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
So from watching Zacs live correct me if I’m wrong , but he has openly said he isn’t associating with miss red, j, Alex etc and the night miss red was “Doxed” “not doxed” 🙄 he was added into a group chat and he was manipulated into going live the next day? Again please correct me if I’m wrong 😑

Also big up to @MissBaguette for her video Zac played it 🙌🥳

Feb 28, 2024
USA
IMG_4877.png
Good morning my favorite bunch if fs✌🏽🤎

I’ve been in Zac the Brats live there and he’s talking about how he was spiked on Saturday nigjt whilst he was out at a night club and how unwell he’s been the last 48 hours, and a see this comment from ANGIE😳

Im unsure if shes meant this in a joke with him or not but regardless there was 1.8k other people in there that this has also happened to or have had S/A against them go on to happen, myself included😔

Personally I Didn’t find this comment funny or some sort of banter in any kind of way🤨 I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m sure no one else did in that chat too.

This is how I would describe angie in 5 words😁 A- Alcoholic
N- Narcissist
G- Grotty
I- Inhuman
E- Embarrassing

Also.. big @MissBaguette for her video been shown on Zac the brats live this morning. There was 1.8k people in the room and that’s 1.8k more people that get to see Alex and miss j with there lies😘

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Anyone have sight on Taurian's last night?
Pearls going off saying there was homophobia? I may have missed the comments amongst the civil war 🤣
I need context for this week's theme
She kept referring to Wayne as a cigarette (fag) in comments. There’s screenshots some pages back, she did it at least twice and it was very goady and completely homophobic. I really thought better of her , quite shocked tbh.

EDIT: It wasn’t confirmed the account was definitely taurian so please don’t take this as gospel.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone have sight on Taurian's last night?
Pearls going off saying there was homophobia? I may have missed the comments amongst the civil war 🤣
I need context for this week's theme
Whilst im not condoning it if this is true, it’s very awkward for it to be Pearl calling it out, when she wouldn’t acknowledge her own racism.

Ironic too, considering the video I just made which I will upload now

Ok I’m kind of up to date. But I will just drop this.

Yes, this is a public platform where anyone can come in and be anonymous. Some of us use this every day are invested.
Because it’s public and anonymous, anyone can be whoever they want to be. CC have been given so much publicity, it appears the people we discuss here ALL read it. So naturally people are going to be coming in and thinking if they pretend to be someone else they can shift the narrative. We also have multiple 3 letter group members also giving some interest.

I am not sorry for being suspicious of anyone here. Look what happened last night ffs. You act weird in here then I’m asking you about it. There’s so many great people in here with educated and quite honestly hilarious comments, I would rather bait out the weeds before they flood this place and drowned out the good work people have actually done.

Theres still a few people here I’m sus on, and for many different reasons and I have my theories. I’m not a stupid person and I like to at least be involved in making this place safer for myself, and the decent people on here.

Respectfully, some of you just stop being weird 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She kept referring to Wayne as a cigarette (fag) in comments. There’s screenshots some pages back, she did it at least twice and it was very goady and completely homophobic. I really though better of her , quite shocked tbh.
I did too luv and whilst she’s been through horrific abuse this last week, it can’t excuse her discriminating against the gay community. It doesn’t matter that it’s Wayne and he’s a dick, it’s the same principle that Taurian’s race shouldn’t be attacked if someone doesn’t like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.