Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
That snooper s has messed with my head i cant lie, people dont want us around comment cafe are continuously being blamed for stuff we haven't done, are we not humans to with feeling's? What do we do from here 🤦🏻‍♀️
This .
Right songs I’ve got left

Fergie - my humps

Taylor swift - shake it off

Lady gaga - telephone

Any ideas? 🤣 I need victims guest stars idea and lyrics.

Might be bit sty but Just thought of this to the beginning of lady gagas telephone... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Angie : telephone ...

Hello hello police...
I need your help with a something
I've had an argument on this tiktokey thing.
I've got Alex stalking me & people calling me a Racist ..
I've done nothing wrong for them to call me this...
I'm not a racist
Lynz is my b

(SORRY THATS ALL I GOT ) 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I had sex @15 ,,,,,,40odd years ago with a 17 Yr old ,,,,why is everyone so shocked at underage sex,,,,,,it happens it always will
Looking Excuse Me GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Why do people now go to TikTok instead of the police? Do TikTok serve tougher sentences than the courts? Did TikTok bring the guillotine back?

“Off with their heads when we reach 2 million likes, guys. Don’t forget your heart me’s”
Yes they make posters and spread awareness. do the justice system

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I had sex @15 ,,,,,,40odd years ago with a 17 Yr old ,,,,why is everyone so shocked at underage sex,,,,,,it happens it always will
I get it. My first serious boyfriend was 17 and I was 14 (almost 15). We were together for 2.5yrs. Although i didnt have sex until a week before i was 16. it's weird because back then, it was accepted.

Now we are much more protective of our youngsters and rightly so! With the Internet etc it makes them much more vulnerable to predators & manipulation.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Luke the judge and his double standards.
“The man’s a nonce” Luke about smokes and the 14year old
Yet he was defending Tony for the same thing last week

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
That Luke as well said "I get that she's a victim but we need to raise awareness". I don't know how they can raise awareness for anything if they don't know at their big ages it's morally wrong to ask a child to come online and chat about an inappropriate sexual relationship she had with an adult.
This!!! Plus in police cases the child always has anonymity. Why? Because they're a CHILD!!!! I dare say they're also exploiting a minor just by doing this. Receiving gifts whilst dressing it up as awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.