Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've not really been about but i managed to get 2 shott clips from tams, also why the do if jodie in there if she's upset tams friends?
Sorry if its been discussed already im shattered and can't be asked to read back
IMG-20240415-WA0002.jpg
Jodie-Leigh is in there bc she can’t resist the attention even on the back of a racist

Reactions: charlies oxygen
Feb 29, 2024
I can’t even lie I’m in my 40s and was out sleeping with older lads 17-25yrs old when I was like 14 and we would hang around the park drinking cider. We didn’t see it as a bad thing back then, they would even come and pick us up in their car after school. Looking back tho as an adult it’s all kinda wrong
When I was at the children's home two 15 year old got caught having sex. I remember the police being involved for the male (only) in the end nothing happend regarding the police

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I can’t even lie I’m in my 40s and was out sleeping with older lads 17-25yrs old when I was like 14 and we would hang around the park drinking cider. We didn’t see it as a bad thing back then, they would even come and pick us up in their car after school. Looking back tho as an adult it’s all kinda wrong
Yes same I’d love to know what happened to some of the guys who I hung around with my mates age 14-15 I look back and it’s so so wrong!!!

Reactions: SourCherries
Mar 16, 2024
London
I hope someone from comment cafe has filed a police report regarding her racism!! This is not ok!
You keep making suggestions on what people on comment cafe should do, here's the thing, you're on comment cafe, so why don't YOU go live and expose people and why don't YOU make a police report?
Just a friendly suggestion 😉🤣

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
You keep making suggestions on what people on comment cafe should do, here's the thing, you're on comment cafe, so why don't YOU go live and expose people and why don't YOU make a police report?
Just a friendly suggestion 😉🤣
just a friendly response. Firstly, I don’t have enough viewers to go live. Secondly, I have made police reports. The more people report, the quicker it’ll get picked up. I hope that answers your Questions!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I really want to get pro on this video app so I can to do different videos with peoples faces on.
It’s £20 for a month and like, a b is not rich like these top creators so I’m not paying it.

I feel like I’m judging myself by asking this but if I put my cashapp in a post saying big creators help fund the Pro app or I can’t make sick videos of you anymore, am I a bad beg? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that I think any of them would help anyway like but I really want the app 🤣

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I think someone from comment cafe should go live and expose tam and her racism! It’s actually fing vile! Play back the entire recording of her whilst educating the viewers on the history of this doll! And then at the end, if tam wishes to have her say, then let her in the box and let her hang herself out to dry a bit more
I did go in bad gyals box and Tam cam in and hot slaughtered and left but even Taurian said CC calls out Tams s that’s why she’s trying to blame us but all the regulars in the mafia chats are all good and very welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.