Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
just a friendly response. Firstly, I don’t have enough viewers to go live. Secondly, I have made police reports. The more people report, the quicker it’ll get picked up. I hope that answers your Questions!
Thing is the police will only act if the offence had a direct impact on the person reporting it, eg they were threatened or abused. If they responded to every thing that happened or was said on social media they wouldn't be able to cope with the work load.
Get in ben toys live, you'll have enough to go live within a few hours for the cost of a few roses.

Reactions: YorkshireTeaBag

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tony's ex and comments have said the mother of his first 2 children was 15, admittedly its only hearsay however can you imagine if that was said about another man on the app, Tony would be running around with posters. He's such a hypocrite

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I really want to get pro on this video app so I can to do different videos with peoples faces on.
It’s £20 for a month and like, a b is not rich like these top creators so I’m not paying it.

I feel like I’m judging myself by asking this but if I put my cashapp in a post saying big creators help fund the Pro app or I can’t make sick videos of you anymore, am I a bad beg? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that I think any of them would help anyway like but I really want the app 🤣
jonah hill no GIF by AS Roma

Mar 16, 2024
London
I really want to get pro on this video app so I can to do different videos with peoples faces on.
It’s £20 for a month and like, a b is not rich like these top creators so I’m not paying it.

I feel like I’m judging myself by asking this but if I put my cashapp in a post saying big creators help fund the Pro app or I can’t make sick videos of you anymore, am I a bad beg? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that I think any of them would help anyway like but I really want the app 🤣
Didn't you say it was £50 for the year?
Get in a box battle I remember you made a fair bit before? Surely 1 battle you could get enough for the year?

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Thing is the police will only act if the offence had a direct impact on the person reporting it, eg they were threatened or abused. If they responded to every thing that happened or was said on social media they wouldn't be able to cope with the work load.
Get in ben toys live, you'll have enough to go live within a few hours for the cost of a few roses.
If the racist comments affected you as just a listener they will act! It is all malicious comms. That is a bare minimum to it! So if anyone here was offended by tams comments, please report it even if it is not directly aimed at you! It was done on a social media platform where a few thousand probably viewed it in real time and then more once it’s uploaded on many accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.