Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Right songs I’ve got left

Fergie - my humps

Taylor swift - shake it off

Lady gaga - telephone

Any ideas? 🤣 I need victims guest stars idea and lyrics.
Oh and telephone could be about the tiktok illuminati who plan everything on phone calls and private chats to control the narrative!
My humps needs to be about angie and her drugs! 🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
That is incorrect! If the person is on a live and there are viewers, even if the content is not directed at someone specifically, but the contents of the live is grossly offensive, and is reported to police by a viewer, it is still malicious comms, as well as being racist in tam instance!
I agree it's racist but check with police yourself if they will arrest her for malicious comms coz I can't be bothered arguing.
I have actually spoken with the police about this person and am aware of what they are and aren't investigating regarding my reports.

Mar 16, 2024
London
That is incorrect! If the person is on a live and there are viewers, even if the content is not directed at someone specifically, but the contents of the live is grossly offensive, and is reported to police by a viewer, it is still malicious comms, as well as being racist in tam instance!
I actually do agree with you by the way, I think it is so wrong what people get away with online but as I said previously the police have limited sources and are only interested in certain things such as direct threats. So please don't think I am coming for you in any way, I totally agree that this is wrong and should be dealt with.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t even lie I’m in my 40s and was out sleeping with older lads 17-25yrs old when I was like 14 and we would hang around the park drinking cider. We didn’t see it as a bad thing back then, they would even come and pick us up in their car after school. Looking back tho as an adult it’s all kinda wrong
It was GEN X

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
Are you a fed? I'm telling Judas...
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh and telephone could be about the tiktok illuminati who plan everything on phone calls and private chats to control the narrative!
My humps needs to be about angie and her drugs! 🤣
Omg yes!

I already did shake it off about DG but there are more songs on there by people but I just don’t know the songs 🤣 I’ll record the ones on there incase people know them

Status
Not open for further replies.