Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
Wondering what your thoughts are with this.

I've replied but also would like to see how you feel about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_105955_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_105955_TikTok.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: SourCherries
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Angela,
I hope you have a nose through here looking at the reactions from last night. I hope you enjoy reading them as you said you enjoyed seeing people 'in pain', 'scared', or 'crying' a few weeks ago late at night when no one was watching you - you were looking to cause trouble. I'm glad you'll be satisfied. Congratulations! A lot of people who saw that will also, now, get nothing but pure enjoyment from watching you swell and deflate with alcoholic bloat, watching you crouched over in that same smokey room with no interaction other than arguing with your Mother (who also cannot stand you, sounds like you Sister doesn't and even your Dad threw you out because of how you are). They'll enjoy watching you cry and rage, delight when you have black-out breakdowns and your brain drags you quickly through your miseries as it's shutting down from the meds and wine.
You find enjoyment in thinking you make people suffer. Others will get pleasure from watching you suffer and deteriorate slowly. If you give yourself alcohol-related dementia I hope you are sent to a care home, (you will be anyway eventually as you have no one who cares enough to look after you) and the staff there are aware of your actions - I hope those care staff make Nurse Ratched look like Princess Diana. I hope they enjoy themselves as much as you have and you see the glint in their eyes while they do.
There are 2 types of evil people, those who do evil actions and those who witness it and do nothing about it - last night you were a combination. That animal you had in your box is no coach for NPD victims, NPD victims are her target - her supply, she knows how to abuse them and keep them onside. Like you, she'd just eat you alive in the wild. You are a scared, deranged, deeply unhappy alcoholic who will never be loved.
Don't go too hard though, it's more enjoyable when it's slow.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Wondering what your thoughts are with this.

I've replied but also would like to see how you feel about it?
Well documentaries and TV shows are completely different to live streams. Its professional and done for educational purposes. When being interviewed they are asked specific & appropriate questions, people involved were either involved with the case or have qualifications to discuss said topic

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
Well documentaries and TV shows are completely different to live streams. Its professional and done for educational purposes. When being interviewed they are asked specific & appropriate questions, people involved were either involved with the case or have qualifications to discuss said topic
This is my thoughts exactly

Just wanted to double check as this actually infuriated me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_110310_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_110310_TikTok.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_20240416_110301_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_110301_TikTok.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.