Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
Like do they think documentaries etc love interviewing wronguns? Its part of the job, if people love interviewing them they need to rethink their morals and intentions. Lot of people go in the field of criminology from the standpoint of wanting to protect the public & make a change... not because its "cool" and "interesting" to speak to a pedophile
Honestly this women is deranged, stating

' @Anne:It was done properly without a load of banshees screaming over each other. Lynn and life on the edge done a good job with her and she got angry and exposed the real her'

Thin we actually need a few medics on this app because they've been mentally brainwashed and thinking last night was okay

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm not even just saying this for my new found dislike to miss red. But that's the first ever time Iv watched her show and it's piss poor. I can't believe the love she gets for hosting something like that with little to no research, talking about triggering issues and not even firing up so much as a helpline or knowing people's names. Even more baffled that before why people suck up her arse.

Did manage to scrub my kitchen in pure anger though.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Who’s coming?
IMG_0913.png

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I'm not even just saying this for my new found dislike to miss red. But that's the first ever time Iv watched her show and it's piss poor. I can't believe the love she gets for hosting something like that with little to no research, talking about triggering issues and not even firing up so much as a helpline or knowing people's names. Even more baffled that before why people suck up her arse.
She’s created a cult which is the most dangerous. If people go live or make a post about her they get bullied and threatened

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Did manage to scrub my kitchen in pure anger though.
Ditto, travesty quite frankly

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Well well well rino racist didn't come back on last night she was probably primed by the fs miss red miss Alax pearl !!!! I will never understand these people and the fact they will stomp all over you to scramble to get to the top.

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.