New thread

Attachments

• IMG_5601.png
    IMG_5601.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Circe

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Afternoon ffaces. Popped on this morning for a quick scroll but had an appointmet to get to , I don't think I'll be giving Angie any of my energy after last night , I don't think I even have it in me to troll her without getting myself blocked straight away, disgusting , vomit infested cockroach.

Hope my fellow fs are all well

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So apparently chez and Charlotte only came in to spy as did a few CC members, @claires missing specs being one.
Jo Jo seems to forget that people literally tried to destroy her on that app and has the nerve to come after me. Using someone's anixety to bully them is low, they should all be ashamed.
Yes, I am going out, anyone listening could hear in my voice how much anixety that's actually causing me, don't fing mock people for their mental health.
Can't believe I was nice to chez and Charlotte.
Tell them to suck their mums and go enjoy your day 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So apparently chez and Charlotte only came in to spy as did a few CC members, @claires missing specs being one.
Jo Jo seems to forget that people literally tried to destroy her on that app and has the nerve to come after me. Using someone's anixety to bully them is low, they should all be ashamed.
Yes, I am going out, anyone listening could hear in my voice how much anixety that's actually causing me, don't fing mock people for their mental health.
Just stick to us if any of them come in just ignore don’t give them a reaction darl and you did so well ❤️

Realism

Apr 15, 2024
UK
Can I ask. Could we set a new thread about TikTok liars as we’re getting out there a lot more and it’s not always about my 48 yr old pissy pants daughter
You all need your own group tbf. You guys are much bigger than CC and there are people making money from what you guys are doing. Yous quite evidently bring over half of the user to this site daily and in think you should all get the recognition you deserve. Understandable though your all in one place and that's what matters. I think your all great.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Tbh I tried to raise the topic of Chester with him just to make a point to them about how hard he gaslights (he gaslit me w/o even having met me prior or knowing me by actively calling me out in live like I was a toddler or something) and Paula was pretty standoffish on that but idk maybe I didn’t make my point hit home enough

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
You don't have to explain yourself MB! I'm sick of tired of hearing people say "Oh well she has anxiety BUT can go out and do ___________!" Like anxiety isnt a one box fits all! We all heard the shakiness in your voice, it was quite clear to see you were anxious! You're right they should be ashamed, and instead of judging they should be rallying round and picking you up.

Mar 2, 2024
What?? How do you know??

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF
You all need your own group tbf. You guys are much bigger than CC and there are people making money from what you guys are doing. Yous quite evidently bring over half of the user to this site daily and in think you should all get the recognition you deserve. Understandable though your all in one place and that's what matters. I think your all great.
This is our own group

Status
Not open for further replies.