Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh I’m fing livid. Had a power cut for the last 4 hours and I hadn’t charged my phone, no internet so I was forced to communicate with actual humans
South Park Lol GIF by Max

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
So apparently chez and Charlotte only came in to spy as did a few CC members, @claires missing specs being one.
Jo Jo seems to forget that people literally tried to destroy her on that app and has the nerve to come after me. Using someone's anixety to bully them is low, they should all be ashamed.
Yes, I am going out, anyone listening could hear in my voice how much anixety that's actually causing me, don't fing mock people for their mental health.
Can't believe I was nice to chez and Charlotte.
Are you really surprised though MB? You did great 👍 Ignore it you're so much better than them 😊

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
So apparently chez and Charlotte only came in to spy as did a few CC members, @claires missing specs being one.
Jo Jo seems to forget that people literally tried to destroy her on that app and has the nerve to come after me. Using someone's anixety to bully them is low, they should all be ashamed.
Yes, I am going out, anyone listening could hear in my voice how much anixety that's actually causing me, don't fing mock people for their mental health.
Can't believe I was nice to chez and Charlotte.
Don’t let it upset you you came on with a purpose and that you did achieve everything else isn’t anything to worry about it was never going to be easy sailing you know better than most about how it works. Keep being you and working towards who you want to be ❤️

Realism

Apr 15, 2024
UK
This is our own group
I think I'd disagree but I do see where your coming from, just unfortunate that someone somewhere is profiting of the work you guys are doing from what it seems. Id like to see Admin more focused on helping the people that bring 70% of their daily traffic. Can understand if you dont see it that way just thought I'd address it while I was here.

Mar 2, 2024
If anyones interested, The_ 1_and_ only_Jo Jo is apparently doing an exposure at 9pm. For some reason they would like, all CC members to know. I Don't know who or what it's about.

do me at this rate we should all start charging for our services.
Money Pay Me GIF by Creative Courage
Yeah I’m gonna pass. We don’t jump on command for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.