Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Another one who mentioned kids even though alex is a prick you don’t need to go at children

Attachments

• IMG_1193.png
    IMG_1193.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 40

Realism

Apr 15, 2024
UK
Sure you don’t want to join that agency or discord? Whatever it is that Realisms here for? I want to see contracts first, before I decide for sure 🤣
This did make me giggle.. I do think though you have misinterpreted my opinion for me offering you guys money or anything of the sort. I dabble In web development and from what I see from this website is Admins garnering clicks from you guys while running a Google Ad Campaign to make money of the generated clicks. My only suggestion was to make your own group whether that be discord or whatever other platform where you guys have control and an image you can grow rather than growing a brand that has 0 involvement in what you guys do, or dont that's up to you. As I say Ive not come to argue or be hostile I'm just addressing what I've addressed to plenty of you guys only on the platform.

Either way I wish nothing but the best for all of you, i think the work you do is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.