Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t agree with homophobia, however I find it quite interesting that someone who is so openly fatphobic can be so offended by someone speaking out a ‘-phobia’ about him.

I don’t agree with the principle, but I don’t care that it’s him.
I don't think he even realises that he's not gonna have a lot of support from gay people if he try's to spin homophobia as a reason to be racist.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't think he even realises that he's not gonna have a lot of support from gay people if he try's to spin homophobia as a reason to be racist.
I quite literally tried to point that out to him and it went over his head like a boomerang and hit me right back in the face bc truly it’s not about him being part of the LGBTQ+ that’s just an excuse…he was already backpedaling when I called him out and that told me all I needed to know

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
All this from Angie “I’m not alcoholic I can stop when I want I can go weeks without” sounds just like my dad who was a functioning alcoholic
💯 my dad was too he’s now 67 with alcohol related dementia and forgot he was even a drinker and smoker !!!! She an alcoholic for sure. She might not drink on camera but she will be drinking

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Ruth in Alex’s comments. She drags drama everywhere 🤣🤣
IMG_5959.jpeg
Isn’t she in with those from the 3 letter group now? 😂 feeling brave these days

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
💯 my dad was too he’s now 67 with alcohol related dementia and forgot he was even a drinker and smoker !!!! She an alcoholic for sure. She might not drink on camera but she will be drinking
One of the many things an alcoholic will definitely say “I can stop any time.” yup…there’s no judgement from me, plenty of people use a variety of things to cope with things they’ve been with but in Angie’s case? I have zero sympathy!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Very serious accusation to say he had children in his clapper when in fact burnz set up a fake account and joined his clapper group chat and pretended she was underage afterwards.... it was all very weird and ridiculous

Reactions: tonys rosary beads
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m not hushing homophobia either, girl dines at the fish buffet, but I think Taurian is trying to contrast the effects of Pearls comment and how everyone said ‘no she meant it this way’ but everyone is against Taurian using the word cigarette and not listening to her say ‘I meant it this way’ as a way to highlight the way pearl was ‘let off’

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m not hushing homophobia either, girl dines at the fish buffet, but I think Taurian is trying to contrast the effects of Pearls comment and how everyone said ‘no she meant it this way’ but everyone is against Taurian using the word cigarette and not listening to her say ‘I meant it this way’ as a way to highlight the way pearl was ‘let off’
Yeah I think they are using a subject they will defend as an example of the ignorance they've been met with for weeks.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
completely agree she's threw in the towel, she can't win, it's nice to hear her enjoying herself

Status
Not open for further replies.