Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yk what it’s the loneliest thing as well, I more than understand…friends you thought were genuine completely just disappear from your life…family disappear too…you’re cut off from the world…do Nora deserves to burn for all eternity and then some I don’t even know of her (not that I recall) but to say that (more than likely on the back of jealousy) is just deplorable vile vile vile

Feb 29, 2024
Nora has moved here
Screenshot_20240416-212003.png
Anyone catch what happened

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’ve heard this about him as well? Is there any proof thought because like u have said he has been iconic hasn’t he 😑
I think people came out and said he was scamming money using his Animal sanctuary. I never seen proof though. They were saying the conditions of the sanctuary were shocking and the money he was rasing wasn't going towards it. I seen more people backing him than people outting him so unsure of the truth

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I think people came out and said he was scamming money using his Animal sanctuary. I never seen proof though. They were saying the conditions of the sanctuary were shocking and the money he was rasing wasn't going towards it. I seen more people backing him than people outting him so unsure of the truth
I’m sure if that was true there would have been solid proof surely? This is the thing with tiktok so many people say s without showing evidence “cough cough Alex” and then rumours start don’t they 😔

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m sure if that was true there would have been solid proof surely? This is the thing with tiktok so many people say s without showing evidence “cough cough Alex” and then rumours start don’t they 😔
The person that outted him was an ex friend, they had visited and taken some stupid pictures of like the food room being a mess and general things like that. I didnt see any animal neglect or anything major. Just a petty Betty being petty over the end of the friendship

Feb 29, 2024
I've been supporting Romanian Street dog rescues on FB groups. Unfortunately some are horrific 🥺 and just a scam. I've fostered for years and now I have 4 adopted rommies ❤️

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
IMG_1440.jpeg

Boozie after the consequences of her own actions mean she faces repercussions throwing a tantrum and a pity party…
IMG_6223.jpeg

Poodle the wannabe mafia boss after she finishes writing another script and making sure her accounts get unbanned with the help of her agency/pyramid scheme ready to spend the day trying to nourish her own ego and nurse her insecurities by spewing a relentless torrent of horrid nonsense on TT

(Don’t look at the last image if you have a fear of clowns, I hated even making it and could only stomach putting on a clown nose)

Miss Beg reading the script of the day/night after talking behind everyone’s backs behind the scenes laughing her head off and living in her delusional world believing she’s the ‘Queen’ of TT when really she’s an utter joke and a huge hypocrite just like the other people she surrounds herself with.
This cockergobshite portrait is everything, this is what she looks like and nobody will tell me different

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
It was Panda & Lionking. They gave him I think 10k for new kennels & when they didn’t see them they said he was a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.