Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It was Panda & Lionking. They gave him I think 10k for new kennels & when they didn’t see them they said he was a scammer
Ahhh interesting. So it could be less clean cut than a zac da brat scam situation. He definitely works full time looking after an animal sanctuary.
Anyway what he said to Nora and to Demi were fing blinders mate, I’m an adam fan as of April 2024

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Well I've been to bingo (don't judge me)

I cba to read back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you lot talk too fing much. 😹😹😹
how very dare you GIF

Medusa

I’ve heard this about him as well? Is there any proof thought because like u have said he has been iconic hasn’t he πŸ˜‘
From what I know, panda and the lion King donated 10k to Adam's sanctuary because the dog kennels were falling to bits. The lion King (can't remember his name) was passing through on his travels and unexpectedly stopped off for a visit. Adam had claimed he'd used the whole 10 grand on dog kennels and It turned out he'd used second hand ones that cost next to nothing and he couldn't show receipts for what the rest of the 10k was spent on. (Apart from a couple of vet bills) Then his friend who had helped him to looked after the dogs came forward and told everyone, that hardly nothing was spent on the animal. The beef between them is still ongoing.
It was all over the fyp.

Status
Not open for further replies.