Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
It's like a game of bloody guess who 😭
But why, I don't get it, I heard some one say she had lied but then I heard others say they were bullying her and she obviously had bad MH πŸ€” it seems weird that this person is being targeted.
Obviously I have missed what has been happening and should just give up and go to bed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Medusa

We're P.J & Duncan

Ant And Dec Yes GIF by Got Talent Global
I'm Dec, I'd rather lack a few inches in hight then have an extra few inches of a forehead. 😭

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
But why, I don't get it, I heard some one say she had lied but then I heard others say they were bullying her and she obviously had bad MH πŸ€” it seems weird that this person is being targeted.
Obviously I have missed what has been happening and should just give up and go to bed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
She was in angies box last night defending Lucy. But then realised Lucy was a wrong un. She was really upset and seemed very vulnerable. Now she's back in angies box and they're all saying she's trolling.

She could be . But what if she isn't? What if she is actually vulnerable? What if she does something to harm herself?

Who gives a s if she's a troll? It's weird behaviour at this point

Mar 16, 2024
London
She was in angies box last night defending Lucy. But then realised Lucy was a wrong un. She was really upset and seemed very vulnerable. Now she's back in angies box and they're all saying she's trolling.

She could be . But what if she isn't? What if she is actually vulnerable? What if she does something to harm herself?

Who gives a s if she's a troll? It's weird behaviour at this point
Ahhhhh ok, but not being funny, angie had Lucy in her box in 1st place!
But you are right, she could be either.
Yeah I agree the whole thing seems odd, almost like a deflection for having Lucy in the box in 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.