Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Alex outing
Screenshot_20240416-235827.png
No receipts though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Alex is always screen recorded if he had mentioned autism someone would of posted it, anything he does atm is put out there I’m confused 😑 I can’t stand Alex but surely if this would of been said one of us would of heard him there’s always someone from here in his lives?
When was he supposed to have said it?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I’m pretty sure Kush Queen is more than likely Frankie, Angie’s mod.
Me and Chonky both said to Frankie in personal replies on Angie’s live, that Cal had been outed in CC. I even personally told Frankie that Cal was slagging off Lynz.
The next minute, Kush Queen comes on CC and asks about where Cal has been outed. I then questioned her if she was Frankie due to the timing of it, and she said no, I’m Amy. Why would Amy be coming on to CC with a personal reply sent to Frankie? The chat was going way way too fast for anyone other than Frankie to see. After her reply I went back to the live and I suddenly saw Kush Queen on there but Frankie was nowhere to be seen. Also, I personally said to Frankie on the live about Cal slagging off Lynz and she was in here asking where that was. Anyway, that’s my theory 😂 Apologies if I’m wrong Kush Queen lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 49

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I literally have no idea what the deal is with this girl. But I do feel for her. Autism and social media don't mix well, she's clearly struggling right now.

But if Alex did say this. We'd be all over it right? But I also believe her? Help. My moral compass is taking over 😂
I'm with you on this one!! I'm questioning my moral compass!!

• Haha
Reactions: No More Guff

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Me and Chonky both said to Frankie in personal replies on Angie’s live, that Cal had been outed in CC. I even personally told Frankie that Cal was slagging off Lynz.
The next minute, Kush Queen comes on CC and asks about where Cal has been outed. I then questioned her if she was Frankie due to the timing of it, and she said no, I’m Amy. Why would Amy be coming on to CC with a personal reply sent to Frankie? The chat was going way way too fast for anyone other than Frankie to see. After her reply I went back to the live and I suddenly saw Kush Queen on there but Frankie was nowhere to be seen. Also, I personally said to Frankie on the live about Cal slagging off Lynz and she was in here asking where that was. Anyway, that’s my theory 😂 Apologies if I’m wrong Kush Queen lol.
I'm not Frankie lol, I can assure you, get me in Angie's box and I'll prove it

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I literally have no idea what the deal is with this girl. But I do feel for her. Autism and social media don't mix well, she's clearly struggling right now.

But if Alex did say this. We'd be all over it right? But I also believe her? Help. My moral compass is taking over 😂
I left I felt very uncomfortable watching some girl that looks about 18. I couldn’t even focus on what the issue was I think I’ve been waterboarded with Nora and Katie too much

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who’s frankie? I deffo replied to someone - I cannot recall the name tho

Status
Not open for further replies.