Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I personally can not stand Alex anymore and his behaviour has been even more extreme and abhorrent this past week. I used to like him before the whole thing with his missus went down, I was actually a supporter and I even contributed to him to get him up that leaderboard. He has now proven himself to be not a nice person. He shoves his actual friends under the bus and just seems to be chasing clout and fame from Miss Red. He accused us all on here from being that three letter word group, because he can’t change the narrative on here, then accused us of doxing Miss Red without any proof. He sat in his living room doing things with other women on line whilst his missus and her kids sat upstairs oblivious. He didn’t stand up for any of the fish wives/menopause mafia when Tony was accusing them of all sorts. He didn’t stick up for Paula and co etc on the racism issue with Pearl. He is a very manipulative man. We all see through him on here. I’m sad that he’s now wheedled himself back in there. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than have the likes of Alex as a friend.

IMG_8018.png

Judas was onto him from day 1 😂 we had discussed that he’s just turned up suddenly and acted like he’s been here all along 😭 I love it when they can’t even fit into a public thread properly 💀

Apparently it’s Jolene from PLM. A sket troll
Joanne is Jolene from PLM. If you remember some guy from the server came in angies to call her out. She didn’t really put up an argument, just carried on being weird. I recognised the voice of the guy in the box as Kazzys friend (he was in a free for all that Wes held last year with Kazzy) and you’d never forget his voice. He was getting ripped on in the free for all for being in a wheelchair and drunk

I've been advised to remove my name but ive actually been made to feel like s. I litrally dont know anyone on tiktok ive always just watched people for about 2 and a half years now, im happy to give my main account name because it doesn't even have a 100 followers, ive never been live or in a box. I don't have friends from tiktok and neither do i inbox people apart from a couple of people from here recently. I joined here from angies (never supported her either i enjoyed watching the car crash) when she was reading comment cafe out it seemed fun and a place to gain confidence to talk. I have never gifted or supported anyone from the app on my actual account including alex i think hes a massive prick. I've sent a few coins from my cc account that I've taken from treasure boxes and sent to the menopause mafia. Regarding the comments i made this evening about him i don't believe its fair to lie in any circumstance which I've always backed people in here when they have been lied about and I've also tried to help people in here to.
do sake now i sound like frankie 🤢 so im fing off to bed im done with today.
Its not fun in here anymore but I'll always still back everyone against these disgusting manipulative men.

Last edited:
My little boy had a night terror but my name is ****** i litrally dont know anyone on tiktok ive always just watched people for about 2 and a half years now, im happy to give my main account name because it doesn't even have a 100 followers, ive never been live or in a box. I don't have friends from tiktok and neither do i inbox people apart from a couple of people from here recently. I joined here from angies (never supported her either i enjoyed watching the car crash) when she was reading comment cafe out it seemed fun and a place to gain confidence to talk. I have never gifted or supported anyone from the app on my actual account including alex i think hes a massive prick. I've sent a few coins from my cc account that I've taken from treasure boxes and sent to the menopause mafia. Regarding the comments i made this evening about him i don't believe its fair to lie in any circumstance which I've always backed people in here when they have been lied about and I've also tried to help people in here to.
do sake now i sound like frankie 🤢 so im fing off to bed im done with today.
Its not fun in here anymore but I'll always still back everyone against these disgusting manipulative men.
Please edit this and remove your name. You don’t need to prove who you are. People believe you. They had a suspicion and that was the end of that. I’ve been accused of being Alex, Mazza and MummyBelton 😂 it’s part of being here, like an initiation. But please edit your post to blank your name, don’t want certain people that we know lurk here having any info 🤎

Please edit this and remove your name. You don’t need to prove who you are. People believe you. They had a suspicion and that was the end of that. I’ve been accused of being Alex, Mazza and MummyBelton 😂 it’s part of being here, like an initiation. But please edit your post to blank your name, don’t want certain people that we know lurk here having any info 🤎
Done guess im just upset here wasn't the best place for me to be after the day I've had today, thanks though

Nov 10, 2023
I really need to read back through the pages I missed. But I just want to say that no one should feel the need to disclose their name. One of the best things about this site is being able to be anonymous.

Am I a bit sus about a couple of accounts in here? Damn right I am. Does it need to be a big thing? Nope, because this is an open forum and anyone can join.

In regards to @charlies oxygen i have no clue who they are. But I think they’ve just found a safe space in the fish wives lives. And that’s not a bad thing. Sometimes being anonymous gives you more confidence to interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.