Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
what a copycat 🤣🤣🤣
1713383482595.png
Onion boi 2.0

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah shes in no faces box if you want to watch
That's such a weird thing to say. Why would someone hosting beef battles that get a bit too savage sometime need the same treatment as diadro who has assaulted multiple women on and off the app, has current court cases for domestic abuse and a, (he has a court case for DV this Friday) isn't allowed to see his children and the debt 2 of his close online friends got into lead to them finding themselves in circumstances they lead them to take their own lives? Shes sooooo so weird for that.

I know you read there miss j so I'd be interested to know why you think both these situations are the same.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
That's such a weird thing to say. Why would someone hosting beef battles that get a bit too savage sometime need the same treatment as diadro who has assaulted multiple women on and off the app, has current court cases for domestic abuse and a, (he has a court case for DV this Friday) isn't allowed to see his children and the debt 2 of his close online friends got into lead to them finding themselves in circumstances they lead them to take their own lives? Shes sooooo so weird for that.

I know you read there miss j so I'd be interested to know why you think both these situations are the same.
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Alex Brigham is a narcissist who has no respect for women he is so far up Miss Red's ass he can taste her red hair dye
Whenever you ask for proof of anything all he says is I"'ve got the proof " yet never shows any another favourite expression of his is " this is how things get twisted " The way Irish kelly who says she lived with a narcissus speaks about Alex is mind blowing she can't see whats in front of her and thinks she's special cos she's Alex's friend chose your friends more wisely kelly
The way all the 'Big Creators " go around is actually sickening they think they are something else who got ye to the top the little Creators, Miss Red says she never does box battles was in the box last weekend, begging as usual ..with the usual people Pearl luke Miss Red says they are paying for the big party i think you will find its your followers are paying for it ye need to humble yerselves I will watch as things unfold hopefully people will stop gifting these begs

Status
Not open for further replies.