Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
This is hilarious! They were advertising MT's beef battles not too long ago but it didn't gain any traction. So now they are mad that some young kid learned how to manipulate the system. I don't agree with them using the poor kid who got hurt for clout but they are more concerned that he is climbing the weekly's.

real housewives tamra barney GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who just seen that guys live who had that Lexi in his box did you guys see how many gifts she got from that over 70k gifts like wtf
It wasn't actually Lexi, it's a girl who's in his beef battles all the time. It's the same group of girls that all know each other on a personal level. They've changed their name to that to rile people up.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Irish Kelly with the cowboy hat, I snuck in to her live once on an account I made because Alex was in there and I didn’t know who Irish Kelly was either and I wanted to spy…😂 She likes to brag and lie and pretend she’s very tough and you never hear the same story twice from her

She’s also trigger happy with kicking people
👀👀👀
Why would you have to make an account to sneak in the live cos Alex was in there?
You didn’t know her but you wanted to sneak in there to spy?
You said you only come across lives the other day so how would you know she likes to brag, lie, act tough and that you would never hear the same story twice from her?

Status
Not open for further replies.