Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a day of nice clean fun. I want to be just slagging everyone off and not finding out anyone from here is a weirdo, ok? Stay normal for the next 24 hours is all I ask because there’s enough weird new people coming in with agendas that I am getting bored with beefing. I will allow @MrStarMix to carry on being a maniac, though. It’s really entertaining. I’m hoping for a better insult than “fat s” today.

Awkward Christine Ebersole GIF by CBS

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I love his morning show , much better than reds, as it is positive and humorous,
I’m so conflicted after the awful financial grooming he subjected that woman to… he never fully apologised or took accountability… but he seems to be given more grace than others with past wrongs.

What do you guys think?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I want a day of nice clean fun. I want to be just slagging everyone off and not finding out anyone from here is a weirdo, ok? Stay normal for the next 24 hours is all I ask because there’s enough weird new people coming in with agendas that I am getting bored with beefing. I will allow @MrStarMix to carry on being a maniac, though. It’s really entertaining. I’m hoping for a better insult than “fat s” today.

I really like the fat s insult it’s so 2001. I love the nostalgia. I forgot to feed him his milk saucer last night so he might be cranky. Though he’s cranky whether I’ve fed him or not tbh

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

What's normal , and how do I stay normal for 24 hours?! 😭

I really like the fat s insult it’s so 2001. I love the nostalgia. I forgot to feed him his milk saucer last night so he might be cranky. Though he’s cranky whether I’ve fed him or not tbh
I would take him to the vet but I’m worried they’ll say there’s nothing more anyone can do and he needs to be …. You know 😢

Mar 16, 2024
London

I don't know how to be normal though so can I get a pass too?
Drag Queen Jamie GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.