Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
1713431582595279611936797269330.jpg
manipulating viewers claiming she will follow back all people who send a wristband, so putting this here to see the lie unfold.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
DREAD.....GET ON WITH THE fING FYP........URGH ..... NOW TAPS N SHARES ......HER SHOW IS GOING DOWNHILL , 15MINS OF DRIBBLE.....
OH anyone seen NOSTRILS &CO 'S CILP OF EQ TALKING.... FAMILY FEAST ....its gross bet no one shows that on fyp..her mind is warped

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m so conflicted after the awful financial grooming he subjected that woman to… he never fully apologised or took accountability… but he seems to be given more grace than others with past wrongs.

What do you guys think?
Seriously the mother, was as bad, she literally stalked him. She had already had all her money back by she “exposed” him. She literally got paid back, then when he stepped away she launched a hate campaign. He made stupid mistakes, absolutely but every penny has gone where it was meant to.

Mar 2, 2024
I was doing a bit of bed time reading in MTM on the old faceybook thing last night and from what I understand (if it's true and goes ahead) this Kelly was abused and manipulated by Cilla a few years ago but never came forward , but there's proof to a degree to (the person doing the exposure is saying so , not me) Edited because I can't find the original post about the exposure.
Who’s cilla?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning everyone🤎

Does anyone know who owns the account “FYP insider?😦 @MissBaguette do you know who’s this is.

Zak the brat was showing some of miss baguettes work on his FYP morning show and a few people were asking what the account name was. I asked mods to pin my comment with her account name and a comment was made about 🥖 having a pop at her just now in Zak the brats live🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_4938.png
IMG_4940.jpeg
No idea who this is, but I think they’re just jealous lmao because they don’t know who I am so have no reason to be careful.
I really like Zac so he has do all reason to be careful of me

Status
Not open for further replies.