Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So red is stealing Zacs idea of promoting small creators and business!
You stole the fyp idea from Tyrone red! Try coming up with something yourself you beggy thief
I was literally in the middle of writing a post about this when I got distracted by scouse slayers live

I think she knows that creatively, her platform will never hold a candle to Zac’s platform, so she’s siphoning any part of Zac that she can to try make herself look better

Apr 17, 2024
South Wales UK
www.tiktok.com
Exposing this page for stealing my content, changing the music, not crediting me and removing my comment yesterday (“Original by me 🩵”). Left a firmer comment today, that will likely be deleted again. The irony of an anti-racist page doing this 😒

IMG_3639.png
IMG_3638.png
Copyright theft!! You can protect your work with a copyright ©️ darling. It's actually flattering that they love your work so much but also annoying! Your work is excellent 👌

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Is this weird hate against Ezekiel a distraction so we stop talking about the real nonces and racists 😭
Yep! This guys been doing these lives for weeks with the same and different kids in the boxes and no one had an issue. His lives have always attracted 1k-2k views so ironic how its only NOW a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.