Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Sweetie Queen one of Luke’s friends who was also in zacs this morning begging for a free sub. She went into Gcrews bitching about Zac and Fyp shows. So I reminded her that her friend Luke does one. But apparently that’s okay because she was friends with him before he started doing it🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_6091.jpeg
IMG_6094.jpeg
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6096.jpeg

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I'm gonna say it as it is. TikTok is beyond saving. These big creators have a very unhealthy addiction to it, which is why they can't step away. There are corrupt creators because they know they can get away with it. TikTok clearly doesn't do a good enough job of moderating their own bloody app. Why try and protect the app when the app is the issue?

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Honestly I saw GCrew in pearls live yesterday at 10is saying ZHive live! Was on watch for him. GCrew is messy AF I’ve seen his clapper chat, he hates Zac!
It’s deffo him and his mods, every time I see a video about Zac his crusty mod is under the video badmouthing him.

Gcrew blames Zac for his decline in popularity. He thinks by Zac coming on in the early morning he’s stolen his viewers and gifters it’s pathetic. 💀

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Sweetie Queen one of Luke’s friends who was also in zacs this morning begging for a free sub. She went into Gcrews bitching about Zac and Fyp shows. So I reminded her that her friend Luke does one. But apparently that’s okay because she was friends with him before he started doing it🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_6091.jpeg
IMG_6094.jpeg
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6096.jpeg

Same person who went begging in Gracie’s inbox a year ago and crying cos she didn’t gift for rankings

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
It’s deffo him and his mods, every time I see a video about Zac his crusty mod is under the video badmouthing him.

Gcrew blames Zac for his decline in popularity. He thinks by Zac coming on in the early morning he’s stolen his viewers and gifters it’s pathetic. 💀
He never had that many in the first place. He used to battle MrUKTiktok ffs. He’s one of the most boring people on the app

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Exposing this page for stealing my content, changing the music, not crediting me and removing my comment yesterday (“Original by me 🩵”). Left a firmer comment today, that will likely be deleted again. The irony of an anti-racist page doing this 😒

IMG_3639.png
IMG_3638.png
I HATE people who do this!!!! Make sure you pop your watermark on your images in the middle of the photo where it can't be cropped out.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I HATE people who do this!!!! Make sure you pop your watermark on your images in the middle of the photo where it can't be cropped out.
Same luv 😒 I’ve held back from watermarking because it lowers the quality but you’re right 😔 I have no problem with people posting my content, many have and they’ve tagged me and that’s all I ask 🩵

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Same luv 😒 I’ve held back from watermarking because it lowers the quality but you’re right 😔 I have no problem with people posting my content, many have and they’ve tagged me and that’s all I ask 🩵
Unfortunately you'll always get people stealing your stuff. They'll even crop out your signature, so always pop it right in the middle, like on the curb or on the house, that way it's not super obvious but it's there. It will lower the quality a little, but I'd rather own my s than some scabby rat passing it off as their own. BUT take it as a huge compliment :love:

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Unfortunately you'll always get people stealing your stuff. They'll even crop out your signature, so always pop it right in the middle, like on the curb or on the house, that way it's not super obvious but it's there. It will lower the quality a little, but I'd rather own my s than some scabby rat passing it off as their own. BUT take it as a huge compliment :love:
This is great advice, thank you luv ☺️🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.