Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
@nolan.emrick 🤣🤣

IMG_1234.jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
Nobody cares about your boring life. Didn't you have an affair behind said hubby's back 🤔
Nope hun, if I did it wouldn't be a boring life would it! 🤣🤣🤣
I think you'll find that no one here's care about you because you're a ugly t who supports child abusers, now shut your mouth and do off @ing me

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
From what I read on MTM last night, allegedly Emz bullied a girl in her friendship circle a few years ago, the bullying was so bad that the young girl 'unalived' herself ....from what I could gather it seems that Emz is a nasty little piece of work.. should be an interesting watch later 👀
No surprise, Emz bullies for her own entertainment. All "banter" though.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
As bad as what this 14 year old did, using her name to make her look even worse (this fake one was screaming at times she was not sorry and would do it again) could have real consequences. Random beef battles between unknowns is one thing but to use a real "character" in their game is dangerous. The amount of lives I've scrolled through about this girl and what they will do to her if they get their gift goal is sickening. As fake as they are there will be that 1 person who's not fake.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
As bad as what this 14 year old did, using her name to make her look even worse (this fake one was screaming at times she was not sorry and would do it again) could have real consequences. Random beef battles between unknowns is one thing but to use a real "character" in their game is dangerous. The amount of lives I've scrolled through about this girl and what they will do to her if they get their gift goal is sickening. As fake as they are there will be that 1 person who's not fake.
That's the only thing he's done wrong though. They are alluding to him being a predator and an older man. That's wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.