Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Every bloody time 🤦‍♀️

4E92D11A-9B66-444A-90E5-FCD6F53575B9.jpeg
Literally 😭

Feb 29, 2024
That's the only thing he's done wrong though. They are alluding to him being a predator and an older man. That's wild.
He's said he always checks on the girls are OK after beef and pays them. It's wrong that he dose these beef battles and its up to TT to sort this out. If that had been my 8 year old I would be fuming he's using this as a gain to money.

Feb 29, 2024
They are accusing him of being older without any proof 🫣 didn't Taurian just tell them all about an example of a 15 year old black boy on the app being accused of being older and how it affected him.
Yes they need to be careful on these exposures, and get the facts first or leave it to the police

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He's said he always checks on the girls are OK after beef and pays them. It's wrong that he dose these beef battles and its up to TT to sort this out. If that had been my 8 year old I would be fuming he's using this as a gain to money.
But that is the only thing he's done wrong. Alluding to the fact he's a predator it's wild. Especially since these people chill with predators and host lives screaming at each other.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
“SEND IT TO THE PAPERS”
“CONTACT YOUR AGENCY MANAGERS”
“PROTEST OUTSIDE TIKTOK”

Clearly some Dory style memory going on here from no face if this is his go to every time something happens. The second hand embarrassment of him talking as “we” too. “We have only just found out about him” is this metaphorical “we” the mega hunting team that’s gracing the app with their presence and god like work🥴 CC do more in a day than I’ve seen them do at all.

Nov 10, 2023
He’s a youtube creator, the majority of his audience will be young. That does place a responsibility on him, especially with live content and that’s what needs calling out. Casting aspersions of private interactions with children, with no proof? Now that’s a case.
Exactly. Like the majority of the sidemen’s audience are young as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.