Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
IMG_1054.jpeg
You need the laptop and the brown heart CC mug I like it though

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve been doing batch cooking for the freezer dancing round my kitchen listening to Limitlezz new set. Think I’ve put my back out twerking 😂😂
Kids have evolved so much since we were younger, their whole lives are banter ( being savage to each other) there’s literally nothing that can be done. If you are worried as a parent then you should intervene, COD lobbies are usually the first place it happens. But most importantly educate your kids not to share personal info and if things take a turn then leave straight away.
Unfortunately this is life ! It’s a dog eat dog world out there 🥰🥰

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
May I please join the cool gang an have a profile photo because mine is a bit outdated.

Eye colour - green
Hair - grown out balayage, brown to blonde. Long and straight (baguette on head)
Race - light/medium white skinned
Gender - woman
Animal - chilling with a fennec fox
Hobby - baking cupcakes and tasty bread
Name on laptop - Miss Baguette

I’m actually excited for this
I hope you like her 🥖

IMG_3647.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Oi! crayons! What you been doing to our Milkshake? Hope it wasn’t another slur 😭😂 Alex be knocking on your door
GIF by Identity

Oi! crayons! What you been doing to our Milkshake? Hope it wasn’t another slur 😭😂 Alex be knocking on your door
GIF by Identity
Knocking on her door? He’ll have a 12 hour live fired up & posters sent out and a 3 hour slot on miss red’s morning FYP😂🫣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Trying to find an account to dump the 20 coins left on the Angie account cause I'm actually sick of her saying I'm gifting people despite proving twice there's only ever been 60p put on the account. Found these guys dancing about 😭🕺🏻
Give it to Claire bear, she can be be like our favourite beg. You know like the pissy homeless one you always stop for a chat with, then nick half their sandwich?

Like that but more giving than nicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.